Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424241
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223963
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309563
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

Acer Aspire VN7-791g Bios chip dead
#1
Hello,
I have an Acer Aspire VN7-791G with the following motherboard "POSEIDON_14203-1M_448.02G04.001M". In the motherboard, the previous owner has tried after a failed bios update using programmer repair again. Without success.

I found three bios roms on Russian sites. Unfortunately they do not work either.

I wrote the Roms directly with a programmer on the chip. As it was done earlier.

I googled something and found that it's not that easy. I would need some help.

The two Bios Dtein I pack in the attachment.
Kind regards


Attached Files
.zip   ROMS Bios VN7-791g.zip (Size: 11.23 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#2
(06-19-2019, 08:47 AM)srigg Wrote: Hello,
I have an Acer Aspire VN7-791G with the following motherboard "POSEIDON_14203-1M_448.02G04.001M". In the motherboard, the previous owner has tried after a failed bios update using programmer repair again. Without success.

I found three bios roms on Russian sites. Unfortunately they do not work either.

I wrote the Roms directly with a programmer on the chip. As it was done earlier.

I googled something and found that it's not that easy. I would need some help.

The two Bios Dtein I pack in the attachment.
Kind regards
Hi
Did you save the original wrong dump?
find
quote
#3
Unfortunately I do not have a copy of the defective Bios Flash. The previous owner deleted the Bios Flash before selling. I got the laptop with an empty bios chip.
find
quote
#4
I have this laptop, but my programmer can't read the chip. The programmer I'm using is the EZP2010. Maybe the chip is not compatible with my programmer, or maybe it's because the chip is still soldered to the board and that is causing some interference. Please let me know which programmer you used on this chip and if you had to desolder it.
find
quote
#5
(07-03-2019, 12:51 AM)demisoc Wrote: I have this laptop, but my programmer can't read the chip. The programmer I'm using is the EZP2010. Maybe the chip is not compatible with my programmer, or maybe it's because the chip is still soldered to the board and that is causing some interference. Please let me know which programmer you used on this chip and if you had to desolder it.
Hi
this SPI-programmer does not work with the SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#6
(07-03-2019, 12:58 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 12:51 AM)demisoc Wrote: I have this laptop, but my programmer can't read the chip. The programmer I'm using is the EZP2010. Maybe the chip is not compatible with my programmer, or maybe it's because the chip is still soldered to the board and that is causing some interference. Please let me know which programmer you used on this chip and if you had to desolder it.
Hi
this SPI-programmer does not work with the SOIC8 clip

Which programmer do you recommend?
find
quote
#7
(07-03-2019, 01:48 PM)demisoc Wrote: Which programmer do you recommend?
I think there will be enough CH341A
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)