Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424440
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119167
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309712
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61963
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169306
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6344
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61198

Acer Aspire v3 772G Updating Bios using USB
#1
I woulld like to update my acer aspire v3 + 772G from bios v1.13 to the latest Bios version 1.15 using Dos from a USB stick.?, rather than using the .exe file from windows to avoid any failed flash problem.
I have spoken to Acer support but they were not forthcoming how to do this.
I have downloaded file which is VA70V115.exe and have extracted all the files the
Bios appears to be isflash.fd file.

Could anybody who knows give me an Idiot guide of how to this to avoid any flash problems?
I intend to put in a Bios mod request once I have upgraded to this latest Bios.

Thanks for any help

wsjam13
find
quote
#2
(07-29-2014, 05:09 AM)wsjam13 Wrote: I woulld like to update my acer aspire v3 + 772G from bios v1.13 to the latest Bios version 1.15 using Dos from a USB stick.?, rather than using the .exe file from windows to avoid any failed flash problem.
I have spoken to Acer support but they were not forthcoming how to do this.
I have downloaded file which is VA70V115.exe and have extracted all the files the
Bios appears to be isflash.fd file.

Could anybody who knows give me an Idiot guide of how to this to avoid any flash problems?
I intend to put in a Bios mod request once I have upgraded to this latest Bios.

Thanks for any help

wsjam13

Hi friend,
try this Recovery File :

http://rghost.net/57150387

This is v.1.15 follow the Recovery Procedure :

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

P.S. for the Mod Bios use this tool and upload result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(07-29-2014, 06:26 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 05:09 AM)wsjam13 Wrote: I woulld like to update my acer aspire v3 + 772G from bios v1.13 to the latest Bios version 1.15 using Dos from a USB stick.?, rather than using the .exe file from windows to avoid any failed flash problem.
I have spoken to Acer support but they were not forthcoming how to do this.
I have downloaded file which is VA70V115.exe and have extracted all the files the
Bios appears to be isflash.fd file.

Could anybody who knows give me an Idiot guide of how to this to avoid any flash problems?
I intend to put in a Bios mod request once I have upgraded to this latest Bios.

Thanks for any help

wsjam13

Thanks for your reply BDMaster, the laptop is actually working ok I just want to upgrade to latest Bios first before requesting for yourself to mod Bios For me.
Can I use the recovery method to upgrade Bios first using the sflash.fd file.

wsjam13

Hi friend,
try this Recovery File :

http://rghost.net/57150387

This is v.1.15 follow the Recovery Procedure :

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

P.S. for the Mod Bios use this tool and upload result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575
find
quote
#4
(07-30-2014, 05:39 AM)wsjam13 Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 06:26 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 05:09 AM)wsjam13 Wrote: I woulld like to update my acer aspire v3 + 772G from bios v1.13 to the latest Bios version 1.15 using Dos from a USB stick.?, rather than using the .exe file from windows to avoid any failed flash problem.
I have spoken to Acer support but they were not forthcoming how to do this.
I have downloaded file which is VA70V115.exe and have extracted all the files the
Bios appears to be isflash.fd file.

Could anybody who knows give me an Idiot guide of how to this to avoid any flash problems?
I intend to put in a Bios mod request once I have upgraded to this latest Bios.

Thanks for any help

wsjam13

Thanks for your reply BDMaster, the laptop is actually working ok I just want to upgrade to latest Bios first before requesting for yourself to mod Bios For me.
Can I use the recovery method to upgrade Bios first using the sflash.fd file.

wsjam13

Hi friend,
try this Recovery File :

http://rghost.net/57150387

This is v.1.15 follow the Recovery Procedure :

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

P.S. for the Mod Bios use this tool and upload result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Thanks for your reply BDMaster
I will do as instructed

wsjam13
find
quote
#5
.....................
find
quote
#6
hello,
i want the advanced tab in my bios, i have the same notebook (acer aspire v3-772G) and the bios version is v1.15 from InsydeH20 Setup Utility rev. 3.7
also your downloads dont work.
please help me guys i really need this tab. i must disable my dgpu for a egpu....
find
quote
#7
Hello,

could you please upload the recovery image again?

Thanks
Angel
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)