Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223805
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119101
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309518
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169154
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 770
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61115
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274952

Acer E5-411-C5Z7 FE3542FE-C1D3-.....
#1
Hi
Guys please help me I just give up....
I am not very good with pc's but I try it got google and brain ( I think so :Tongue  )
first method:
https://habrahabr.ru/post/182676/
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...-EFI-shell
fail
cant boot into efi using that (custom I guess) efi, pendrive doesnt boot at all
second method
using formatted on gpt (rufus) pendrive with linux mint cinnammon and ghex editor, edit sys/firmware/efi/efivars changing line in hex 0x21b from 00 to 01 in setup041....
fail
reboot and no changes at all boot in again to mint all changes disappear
second day spend it in network, many try I dont wanna make something stupid, risk and brick laptop but both method I think was resonable safe...
and both doesnt work for me any ideas?

Acer E5-411-C5Z7 NX.MTUEK.001 
Bios 
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27


using hexedit to extracted FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_2399 but  I dont know how to grip that and what I can do with that
find
quote
#2
Hello!Did you used translator to understand arcticle at habrahabr resourse?SmileSmileSmile
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
find
quote
#3
(06-16-2016, 06:48 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!Did you used translator to understand arcticle at habrahabr resourse?SmileSmileSmile
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8

yes  Confused  Big Grin 
I was also on donovan website extracting using phenix tool ,I found DXE driver - Setup utility, extract usig tool (FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670) , open with hex and... 

I can find advanced settings usig universal IF extractor there is variables details there, but I still have no idea whats on - I never open files like that in my life quiet interesting and scary...just would like to use advanced settings in my lap.
Still dnt know why that cusom EFI dont wanna boot, maybe if I know which variables I can change in efivares using ghex in linux mint and I might have chance to unlock advanced setttings, but IDK it that will be work....
stuck....more google more spooky...dont wanna brick my laptop after 2 weeks use...especially aint got cash for new one...BUT ! have advanced settings will be very very usefull Wink
find
quote
#4
Anyone Please? Cant be so hard If I with litlle bit of knowledge about pc's get through so far...
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j

Error 286: Unable to write data to flash with SPI lock enabled.
thats reason the trick with efivars editing in linux doesnt work maybe idk
oryginal rom
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8
dumped ROM by andys tool
https://www.sendspace.com/file/
extracted by IFR
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c
and... i dont know Sad
find
quote
#5
Sorted Big Grin
pressing two buttons while entering to bios and Ive got advanced menu options. Tongue
If you wanna do something right, do it on your own.
TA.
find
quote
#6
What are the keys??? @celticsailor
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)