Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3652
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224761
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119203
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309807
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

Add Xeon E5-1650 v2 support to Asrock X79 Extreme 4-M
#21
Show updated results of MEInfo.

(04-06-2021, 01:25 PM)DonGegX79 Wrote: Maybe now i have to update the microcodes?
00 error code means that BIOS aren't loaded at all. So updating microcode is senseless.
find
quote
#22
I found out that even if i updated (Correctly) the ME subsystem, i have the same version, nothin changed. same 8.1.40.1416. Now i retry
find
quote
#23
Music 
Hi, I know it is an old topic, but I got the same mobo and I just bought xeon e5-2667 v2.
Does not boot, code 00.
I followed instructions from this topic but can't update Intel ME. Tried on windows and DOS.
Maybe some new methods emerged through these years Smile?

I'm attaching MEInfo. I would appreciate any help with this.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#24
(04-27-2023, 05:37 PM)sanctus_spiritus666 Wrote: I followed instructions from this topic but can't update Intel ME. Tried on windows and DOS.
Show results of your attempts.
find
quote
#25
@DeathBringer happy to get your attention Smile

Screens attached, below short description of what I tried.

So, after update in DOS (screenshot 1) I tried turning computer off instead of rebooting as you suggested. Disconnected cable for few minutes.
After turning computer on  it reboots once after about two seconds, then boots into screenshot 2.
When progress goes to 100% it reboots. I go directly into bios to load defaults. 

BIOS is showing the same version old version of ME, that is 8.1.40. 
MEInfo shows the same.
CPU not working.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#26
Try update ME in DOS again and turn off this computer.
Then install new CPU and try to boot.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)