Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424333
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224246
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169228
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6315
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61171

Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 3802 Bios Mod for NVME?
#11
Hi! I need this modded version of bios. Anyone can help me? Thank you very much!
find
quote
#12
Hi, I need a copy of this rom, to enable this function on my Asus P8Z68-V Pro / Gen3 motherboard in case I install a ssd of these features. Thank you
find
quote
#13
I need one copy of the rom as well ! Thanks a lot !
find
quote
#14
I have the ASUS P8Z68-V PRO (not Gen3) motherboard and would like to use an M.2 SSD. Could someone send me a copy of the Rom that supports NvME in Bios? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#15
I need a copy of this rom please. Thanks!
find
quote
#16
I bought Samsung 960 EVO M.2 2280 NVMe. Did not work Sad
I need one copy of the rom as well ! Thanks a lot !
find
quote
#17
Hello!

Please, can anybody share the latest modified bios 3802 for Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 with SLIC and latest OROMs/LAN/VGA/NVMe?
3-4 years before I think I can make it by myself, but now I have no time to researching with 2 little babies... =)

Thank you VERY much!

Marry Christmas and happy New Year!!!
find
quote
#18
Hi,

I need this rom as well.
Can someone share this one with me..

grt. Happy New Year
find
quote
#19
Hi,

I want that rom too. 

Thanks.

[EDIT: Wrote in wrong thread, I have not the PRO version of the motherboard]
find
quote
#20
[quote pid='135481' dateline='1515673888']

Hi,

May I kindly ask somebody to share this modded EPROM to me also.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
helmi007

[/quote]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)