Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424133
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223750
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309502
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61107
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

Asus Rampage V Edition 10 Supports ES CPU e5-2699 v4
#1
Hi,

I have Intel E5 2699 v4 ES version cpu. The cpu work with MSI motherboard X99 Raider but not working on Asus Rampage V Edition 10.

First boot succcess in asus rampage, after next boot stuck on Qcode 19 error.

I'm researched and found some information like below.


Quote:Asus X99 Express Chipset motherboards (Only supports assembled or DIY desktop computers): some but not all stuck on Q-Code 19 after reboot; They support v4 series CPUs with B0/M0/R0 stepping, v4 series CPUs QS version or Product Version/ OEM version CPUs only.

I think its possible to support this cpu asus, but need modification in bios or other I dont know  Huh

I'm attached the CPU info, and asus bios download link.

   
   
   

Latest bios download link : 


Code:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA2011/RAMPAGE_V_EDITION_10/RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10-ASUS-1801.zip

Thank you.
find
quote
#2
Tell sSpec of your Xeon E5 2699 v4.
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
find
quote
#3
(02-10-2018, 08:17 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Tell sSpec of your Xeon E5 2699 v4.
Post a screenshot of  third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z with supported CPU.

Hi,

Photo attached the cpu.

   

CPU-Z (MSI MAINBOARD) screenshot.

   
find
quote
#4
I need the screenshot form Asus!
find
quote
#5
(02-10-2018, 09:02 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I need the screenshot form Asus!

Hello DeathBringer,

I can't boot the OS in ASUS, because stuck on Q19 error code, if I'm clear the bios mobo boot is ok but enter the bios is mandatory..

so can't boot OS in asus..  Undecided

PS: If you want the BIOS photo, I can take a photo to attach here.. 
find
quote
#6
Hi again,

I found my mobo CPU-Z mainboard section on the Guru3D website.

May help you is the same motherboard.

   
find
quote
#7
So you haven't supported CPU for Asus, have you?
find
quote
#8
(02-10-2018, 09:54 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: So you haven't supported CPU for Asus, have you?

I don't have another CPU for Asus.

I have one CPU and two mobo, one mobo is Asus other is MSI.

Sad
find
quote
#9
Well. How are going to flash modded BIOS without supported CPU?
I need TXT report of CPU-Z on MSI & ES CPU.
find
quote
#10
I think to use USB BIOS Flashback by push button backside mobo, because don't require the any memory and cpu. Only need power supply.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)