Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424224
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223930
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309554
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

Asus m4a87td evo (AMI Bios) (Phenom X4 960t unlock problem)
#1
I have a problem with the Phenom II X4 960t processor. After unlocking it, my Asus m4a87td evo does not start the system and in bias in the processor information I have the "AMD unknown processor" written. I think it's Bios's fault so maybe I could change something? Another problem is that when I have more than 2 frames, the computer does not start up and the diode from RAM OK flashes. My frame is Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2. And I do not know if it's the fault of the BIOS or the disc itself. Thank you in advance for your help. And I apologize for my English (google translator).

Stock Bios: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock...1518011951
find
quote
#2
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
Make a good photo of your Phenom II X4 960T.
find
quote
#3
I have an old version of the bios because I have not changed after testing


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#4
Try to downgrade BIOS to 1005 version - http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock...S-1005.zip
BTW: BIOS in your first post isn't for M4A87TD EVO
find
quote
#5
I tried to upload 1005 and it was the same
find
quote
#6
Well. Try to set lower multiplier.
find
quote
#7
It gives no results
find
quote
#8
So you can't unlock this CPU on your motherboard.
find
quote
#9
But actually it just unlocks, but it does not boot the system. No matter how many root settings after unlocking, it does not boot the system anyway. And when I turn on the Asus Gate, this message pops up (picture attached).


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#10
It means that this CPU can't be successfully unlocked.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)