Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309501
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

Binary for Lenovo Y560 wanted
#1
Hi ,I have a bricked Lenovo ideapad Y560 after a bad flash update that went south, no power lights no battery charging, no signs of life.
I tried the wincrisis usb method with every possible key combination with no results so far.
I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer but I need the bin file of a working laptop since the only files that I can find on lenovo site are .wph and I could not extract a working binary out of them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#2
(12-04-2014, 04:48 AM)cybervet Wrote: Hi ,I have a bricked Lenovo ideapad Y560 after a bad flash update that went south, no power lights no battery charging, no signs of life.
I tried the wincrisis usb method with every possible key combination with no results so far.
I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer but I need the bin file of a working laptop since the only files that I can find on lenovo site are .wph and I could not extract a working binary out of them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi friend,
upload fr me your Eeprom FULL_DUMP I will check your file and replace a good Region Bios
into It !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(12-04-2014, 10:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 04:48 AM)cybervet Wrote: Hi ,I have a bricked Lenovo ideapad Y560 after a bad flash update that went south, no power lights no battery charging, no signs of life.
I tried the wincrisis usb method with every possible key combination with no results so far.
I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer but I need the bin file of a working laptop since the only files that I can find on lenovo site are .wph and I could not extract a working binary out of them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi friend,
upload fr me your Eeprom FULL_DUMP I will check your file and replace a good Region Bios
into It !
Let me know
Regards

Thanks for the interest, but how can I have a bios dump since the laptop is dead, unless if you mean to read the contents of the flash chip with my EEPROM programmer.
Tassos
find
quote
#4
The serial flash contrary of the schematic is not the macronix one but a winbond 25Q16BV 2Mb one.
I am still looking for a working binary from a lenovo ideapad Y560.
Thanks
Tassos
find
quote
#5
(12-08-2014, 10:15 AM)cybervet Wrote: The serial flash contrary of the schematic is not the macronix one but a winbond 25Q16BV 2Mb one.
I am still looking for a working binary from a lenovo ideapad Y560.
Thanks
Tassos

Yes I was thinking You get HW SPIPGM and I need your FULL DUMP Firmware to correct It.
"I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer" You wrote !
I will try to replace your Bad Bios with a virgin Bios !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
ok here is the flash dump.... Hope that helps.
Thanks again.
(12-08-2014, 11:45 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 10:15 AM)cybervet Wrote: The serial flash contrary of the schematic is not the macronix one but a winbond 25Q16BV 2Mb one.
I am still looking for a working binary from a lenovo ideapad Y560.
Thanks
Tassos

Yes I was thinking You get HW SPIPGM and I need your FULL DUMP Firmware to correct It.
"I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer" You wrote !
I will try to replace your Bad Bios with a virgin Bios !
Regards


Attached Files
.bin   badbios.bin (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#7
Hi friend,
you Bios is more than bad !!!
I uploaded two files :

1. Bios Backup can use for your Laptop (Clone laptop) : http://rghost.net/59641002

2. Virgin Bios (Blank Data) You can use the same : http://rghost.net/59641020

Let me know
Regards

P.S. if It will work considerate to Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)