Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108006
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14356
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425639
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227573
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119716
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Binary for Lenovo Y560 wanted
#1
Hi ,I have a bricked Lenovo ideapad Y560 after a bad flash update that went south, no power lights no battery charging, no signs of life.
I tried the wincrisis usb method with every possible key combination with no results so far.
I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer but I need the bin file of a working laptop since the only files that I can find on lenovo site are .wph and I could not extract a working binary out of them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#2
(12-04-2014, 04:48 AM)cybervet Wrote: Hi ,I have a bricked Lenovo ideapad Y560 after a bad flash update that went south, no power lights no battery charging, no signs of life.
I tried the wincrisis usb method with every possible key combination with no results so far.
I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer but I need the bin file of a working laptop since the only files that I can find on lenovo site are .wph and I could not extract a working binary out of them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi friend,
upload fr me your Eeprom FULL_DUMP I will check your file and replace a good Region Bios
into It !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(12-04-2014, 10:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 04:48 AM)cybervet Wrote: Hi ,I have a bricked Lenovo ideapad Y560 after a bad flash update that went south, no power lights no battery charging, no signs of life.
I tried the wincrisis usb method with every possible key combination with no results so far.
I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer but I need the bin file of a working laptop since the only files that I can find on lenovo site are .wph and I could not extract a working binary out of them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi friend,
upload fr me your Eeprom FULL_DUMP I will check your file and replace a good Region Bios
into It !
Let me know
Regards

Thanks for the interest, but how can I have a bios dump since the laptop is dead, unless if you mean to read the contents of the flash chip with my EEPROM programmer.
Tassos
find
quote
#4
The serial flash contrary of the schematic is not the macronix one but a winbond 25Q16BV 2Mb one.
I am still looking for a working binary from a lenovo ideapad Y560.
Thanks
Tassos
find
quote
#5
(12-08-2014, 10:15 AM)cybervet Wrote: The serial flash contrary of the schematic is not the macronix one but a winbond 25Q16BV 2Mb one.
I am still looking for a working binary from a lenovo ideapad Y560.
Thanks
Tassos

Yes I was thinking You get HW SPIPGM and I need your FULL DUMP Firmware to correct It.
"I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer" You wrote !
I will try to replace your Bad Bios with a virgin Bios !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
ok here is the flash dump.... Hope that helps.
Thanks again.
(12-08-2014, 11:45 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 10:15 AM)cybervet Wrote: The serial flash contrary of the schematic is not the macronix one but a winbond 25Q16BV 2Mb one.
I am still looking for a working binary from a lenovo ideapad Y560.
Thanks
Tassos

Yes I was thinking You get HW SPIPGM and I need your FULL DUMP Firmware to correct It.
"I would like to re-flash the Bios sip flash (MX25L1605A) with my programmer" You wrote !
I will try to replace your Bad Bios with a virgin Bios !
Regards


Attached Files
.bin   badbios.bin (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#7
Hi friend,
you Bios is more than bad !!!
I uploaded two files :

1. Bios Backup can use for your Laptop (Clone laptop) : http://rghost.net/59641002

2. Virgin Bios (Blank Data) You can use the same : http://rghost.net/59641020

Let me know
Regards

P.S. if It will work considerate to Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)