Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224555
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

CH341A v1.29
#1
Can somebody help me with this rar file, I am unable to open the CH341A. I recently found somewhere. It is the v1.29 of CH341A.
First, I keep having a problem with my antivirus seeing it as a threat but I disabled it and extracted the file again.
Second, the CH341A.exe file (not the CH341Afree.exe) doesn't seem to work. It doesn't open. Maybe iy needs to be repacked or something?
In any case, can someone please have a look at it?( I know this is probably not where you should post this, but I didn't really know where else to do it... Sorry in advance)

Because of this, I am afraid that it might actually be a virus.

These is the site where I found it.
(this one requires a login to baidu or something so I couldn't get it)
http://bbs.mydigit.cn/read.php?tid=1160443

(this one was the one I downloaded but I don't know how to work it)
http://vdisk.weibo.com/s/cWlej-JsekLFr

(I found v1.26 also, but I encountered the same problem)
http://rghost.net/7VlDhFmZl

(This is v1.29 in the rar. file)
http://rghost.net/7js7WmJmV

EDIT:
Because these programs were from China, you need to change your computer's system locale to Chinese to get them to work.
find
quote
#2
You can use this one v.1.18 (I use It) :

http://rghost.net/6ZqbldSKC

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hi DB Master,

Please could re-send to me file for software CH341A.

Thanks for your good cooperation, due need recovery my ASUS P5QES2.

B. Regards,
find
quote
#4
@SERGIOBCN

You can use this software (version 1.30): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NHIBM...VVcVU/view
I used it myself before just fine and someone else also.
Older versions (like 1.18) don't work properly for me with Windows 10 (Anniversary Update).

You need to install the drivers from the "Drivers" folder before your flasher gets recognized.
find
quote
#5
link da versão v1.34 que é obrigado
find
quote
#6
All versions I have (latest 1.31/1.4 free)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gtcmvd
find
quote
#7
(10-09-2018, 12:47 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: All versions I have (latest 1.31/1.4 free)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gtcmvd

thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)