Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

Clevo M860TU / Sager NP8660 unlock request
#11
(11-15-2011, 07:09 PM)Intruder2k7 Wrote: Hello guys,
I am new in this field. I want to update my bios with the version from above but I don't know how to do that. Could anyone help me with a tutorial or a readme??
Thanks a lot!


there is a link here;

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HO...GINAL-BIOS

and one in my signature.

find
quote
#12
(09-11-2011, 12:36 PM)R3MU5 Wrote: Sorry for not reporting sooner, but I wanted to finish some work and backup my system before flashing my Bios. (Better safe than sorry! Wink)

First of all I would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into this.

Now about your mod:
  • Flashing was successful! (Obviously Big Grin)
  • Many things were unlocked and a new menu was created called Intel that had various options available to change. (acpi, wol, vtx, txt, etc )
  • Unfortunately I did not find an option to actually change the fsb.
Is having the option to change the fsb something possible? (One might say to use setfsb - but unfortunately this chipset is not supported and will never be as stated by the author).

Hey folks,

can anybody help me out here? I did the flash and it all seems to work (there is an extra menu called "Intel" with a lot of new options), but I cannot find where to activate Wake on LAN. Sad

Where is it hidden? Wink
find
quote
#13
Hello, I do own a Clevo m860tu Notebook running BIOS v. 1.02.17

I was encountering some problems with my VGA crashing when running at default clock speeds and was told to try upping the VGA voltages a small bit. I was in the process of editing the voltage values for the VGA BIOS, but I can't up it above 1.11Volts. My guess is that there is a restriction on the side of the Motherboard BIOS not supplying more than then 1.11Volt for the VGA.

So my question is (before flashing) if this (requested by R3MU5) unlocked BIOS adds an option to control the VGA voltages.

Best regards,
skavee
find
quote
#14
hi
i will try the bios
thanks
find
quote
#15
works great
thanks again.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)