Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

Compal JHL 90 Unlocked hidden options & EIST Unlocked
#11
It flashed ok, so I didn't need recovery. I got lucky. I was prepared though, just in case. Thanks for your hard work kizwan. I was able to squeeze a few hundred mhz more out out of my processor from the Dual-IDA method you linked for me. I was a little upset that this bios had no overclocking abilities. I ordered this laptop from ibuypower.com specifically for gaming so I thought it would be OCable.
find
quote
#12
If you know the clock generator (PLL) on your notebook, you can use SetFSB to overclock. If not, consider upgrading the processor to extreme edition processor, for example X9100 or QX9300. These processors have unlocked multiplier. You can use tool like Intel XTU to overclock 'em.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#13
(06-19-2011, 07:43 AM)kizwan Wrote: This is modified BIOS for Compal JHL 90. It is based on BIOS JHXXX119. Use at your own risk! If you flashed BIOS with this BIOS image, please take pictures some of the unlocked options & post it here.
Compal JHL 90 JHXXX119 EIST MOD.rar
(MD5: 181CD5FE7859285C9E5FC445CFC5DC79)

Changes:-
[Image: CompalJHL90JHXXX119EISTMOD1.jpg]
[Image: CompalJHL90JHXXX119EISTMOD2.jpg]
[Image: CompalJHL90JHXXX119EISTMOD3.jpg]

Quote:NOTES: Under "Workaround Control Sub-Menu", there are a lot of sub-menus. Please be careful with it. If your computer doesn't boot after changing something in the sub-menu, you will need to disconnect the CMOS/RTC battery to reset CMOS back to default. To do so, you will need to open your notebook casing.

Please make sure your notebook can recover corrupted BIOS with CRISIS disk before flashing BIOS with this modified BIOS image. I will not responsible for any problem. Good luck. Smile

thank you its running on windows vista but im used new versiyon winphlash1656 versiyon bcoz its not running old version.

and please write me optimum bios settings i chanced bios setting and my cpu score now low...

cpu p8700 core 2 duo 2.53
3gb ram
nvidia 9600m gt
compal mainbord

find
quote
#14
Your bios mod worked like charm.
I took your mod and clocked and undervolted gpu like my last bios had for about half a year and it was stable. Updated logo too Smile.
http://www.upload.ee/files/1825611/jhlgp.rar.html

Stock 9600M GT:
Core Speed * 500 MHz
Shader Speed * 1250 MHz
Memory Speed * 800 MHz

Overclocked:
Core Speed * 625 MHz
Shader Speed * 1550 MHz
Memory Speed * 800 MHz

So it has same core as 9700M GT so I putted 9700M GT clocks.
find
quote
#15
Hmm...
I install your bios but, I dont know why I dont have Video Control Sub-Menu.
Any ideas?
find
quote
#16
I have very same bios. File is no longer accesible. Can anyone reupload or make new mod of the bios please?
I mean the one without modded gpu settings.
find
quote
#17
Please try again. There is some technical issue with original link. Should be fixed now.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#18
(12-23-2012, 03:22 AM)kizwan Wrote: Please try again. There is some technical issue with original link. Should be fixed now.

Most probably file has checksum as other software that was erported (hash collision) or it was just reported. Solution - other packer, multiple archives, file name change, encrypted/passworded archive.

Quote:http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=386
File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.
Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.
find
quote
#19
I already renamed the compressed file & re-upload. Probably this is false-positive because there is Compal JHL 90 JHXXX119 EIST MOD.rar in filename. I didn't rename the file inside though. I re-packaged & re-upload again, this time encrypted with password & using 7zip compression tool. They can't scan the content without the password now. Please try again.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)