Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224555
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

DV7-4270US Unlock Menus Request
#1
Hello, I have a HP Pavillion DV7-4270us and I need the BIOS advanced menu unlocked, specifically to mess with IDE mode and such because I wasn't really worried about it until I began hacking my Xbox 360 and learned that the program hddhacker is very IDE specific. So any help would be appreciated!

SP52214 (older version of BIOS) http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...8&sw_lang=

SP61028 (newer version of BIOS) http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...8&sw_lang=

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
(06-08-2013, 07:37 PM)zedsdead Wrote: Hello, I have a HP Pavillion DV7-4270us and I need the BIOS advanced menu unlocked, specifically to mess with IDE mode and such because I wasn't really worried about it until I began hacking my Xbox 360 and learned that the program hddhacker is very IDE specific. So any help would be appreciated!

SP52214 (older version of BIOS) http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...8&sw_lang=

SP61028 (newer version of BIOS) http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...8&sw_lang=

Thanks!

I have the same rig. I still use and love it. Drive:0 256GB SSD, Drive:1 1TB 7200rpm, 8GB DDR3 RAM, BLURAY Burner. Trying to install dual channel WLAN. Now am trying to learn how to mod my BIOS.  Have you made any progress?

I believe there are two basic types of human beings. Those who are smart enough to know they are dumb, and those who are dumb enough to think they are smart.  Tongue
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)