Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3536
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223628
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119088
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6729
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309470
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61894
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 559
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20208
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169119
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6253
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 759
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5729
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61093
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274929
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 877

Delete Whitelist HP 15s-eq1000
#1
Dear sirs,

I have an HP 15s-eq1095nb, with an Intel AX200 Wifi card.

I want replace this M.2 wifi card with a Wifi6E card. I tried AX210 wifi card : Wifi is not detected after reboot, but Bluetooth is ok. I hace another problem with AX211 : this card is Cnvio2 and freeze cpu cooling.

Could you see if there is a whitelist in my HP Bois or not.

Many thanks

So, I think there is a whitelist on my computer

[attachment=24547]


Could you help me ?
Many thanks
find
quote
#2
The Wi-Fi 6E AX2xx family of cards, supporting the Wi-Fi 6 at 6 GHz, is proposed in CNVio2 or M.2 form factor: a 0 at the end of the name designates a PCI-E NGFF card (AX200, AX210) whereas a 1 designates a CNVio2 card (AX201, AX211, AX411)
Source.

You bought the AX211 with incompatible interface.


For AX200 try taping pin 56.
find
quote
#3
My actual wifi card is an AX200.

I tried an AX210, but after reboot, Bios don't recognize this wifi card and wifi signal is lost. I haven't problem with Bluetooth, only with wifi, so I think their is a whitelist wifi.

And I tried ax211 AND ax210. AX211 can't be ok because CNVIo2, but AX210 is physically ok... and is ok only during time I don't have to reboot or hibernate system ! After reboot or a new nibernation, wifi card is lost !

I will also try a MT7922 card. I would receive her at March 10th.

But If you can delete Whitelist for AX210, I'll be happy !

Many thanks
find
quote
#4
Dear Sirs, I tried MT9722 and RTL8852CE wifi card.

If I change card during computer is on, the new wiki card is well recongnized, but when I reboot computer, wifi is lost.

Could you help me to remove whitelist ?

Many thanks

Best regards


Attached Files
.bin   08707.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)