Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 79
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221617
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118831
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6610
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 218
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308803
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61657
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20049
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168703
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6090
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5574
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60863
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274751
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 739
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24710
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694526
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174331

Dell Dimension 5150/E510
#2
Will report back soon

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
Sorry about the delay. Unfortunately this is a special dell bios and we cant extract it to mod Sad

Sorry
Admin
find
quote
#4
Asking if anyone could update the 5150's A38 bios to accept a CPU with 1M L2?
Great site and thanks for any help I may get.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&releaseid=R90548&SystemID=INS_PNT_P4_5150&servicetag=&os=WW1&osl=en&deviceid=5015&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=14&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=0&libid=1&typeid=-1&dateid=-1&formatid=-1&source=-1&fileid=118082
find
quote
#5
Sorry but these stupid Dell bioses cant be modded yet , except for SLIC 2.1

A few dells use an award bios (Which we DID unlock but had a 100% failure rate) but most use a proprietary bios which we cant mod Sad

Sorry
Admin
find
quote
#6
A good and honest reply. Many thanks! Shy
find
quote
#7
Hi biosmods,

I got a working cpu on my dell 5150 but the bios says its imcompatible on boot.

I can not tell the bios to not report errors on boot. I can only disable keyboard errors



I see people are modifying the splash screen on the bios

Can I modify the bios on the dell a7 bios 5150 so it wont show imcompabile cpu detected on boot.


The cpu does work fine and many people use it on this pc. They all just deal with the boot error message
find
quote
#8
(12-30-2014, 03:30 PM)talkbios Wrote: Hi biosmods,

I got a working cpu on my dell 5150 but the bios says its imcompatible on boot.

I can not tell the bios to not report errors on boot. I can only disable keyboard errors



I see people are modifying the splash screen on the bios

Can I modify the bios on the dell a7 bios 5150 so it wont show imcompabile cpu detected on boot.


The cpu does work fine and many people use it on this pc. They all just deal with the boot error message

Hi friend,
I don't know if there are incompatibility with this CPU, but We will get a look to your Bios !
So use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
(12-30-2014, 03:30 PM)talkbios Wrote: Hi biosmods,

I got a working cpu on my dell 5150 but the bios says its imcompatible on boot.

I can not tell the bios to not report errors on boot. I can only disable keyboard errors



I see people are modifying the splash screen on the bios

Can I modify the bios on the dell a7 bios 5150 so it wont show imcompabile cpu detected on boot.


The cpu does work fine and many people use it on this pc. They all just deal with the boot error message

hi~~

I want to ask you some questions.
What cpu you use on your machine now?
what chipset with your dell 5150?
Could you tell me??

find
quote
#10
(12-30-2014, 04:29 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 03:30 PM)talkbios Wrote: Hi biosmods,

I got a working cpu on my dell 5150 but the bios says its imcompatible on boot.

I can not tell the bios to not report errors on boot. I can only disable keyboard errors



I see people are modifying the splash screen on the bios

Can I modify the bios on the dell a7 bios 5150 so it wont show imcompabile cpu detected on boot.


The cpu does work fine and many people use it on this pc. They all just deal with the boot error message

Hi friend,
I don't know if there are incompatibility with this CPU, but We will get a look to your Bios !
So use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
Regards


I get an error running the Bios Backup Tools program. The error says Init CreateDriveHandle Error.

I ran it as administrator. It works on my new windows 8 pc but not this older dell 5150 win7

The bios I am using is on the internet if you want to download it. http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/0...Id=R144763


The CPU I am using is newer than the bios a7 dell 5150 but it works fine. I just get the annoying error when I boot that I want to turn off.


The CPU i have is the SL9QQ CPU
The chipset is INTEL i945P/PL/G/GZ Rev. A2 and INTEL 82801GB (ICH7/R) Rev. A1
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)