Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14008
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224589
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

Dell E6410 BIOS Password
#1
I have a Dell E6410 laptop with an Administrative Password in the BIOS that I can't unlock.

System Number: BYCRWN1-2A7B

I have tried:

1. Removing the CMOS battery. (no luck)
2. Upgrading the BIOS (it's currently V06). (It asks for the password before it will update)
3. Using a master password. It can't get the machine to go into a system lock. I've put in the wrong password about 15 times already and it's still set as the old Administrative Password. The password I've tried is : zy9yZmQPW17HSl4V

Please help! I don't know what else to do. Thanks!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
(08-26-2014, 01:13 PM)bradf Wrote: I have a Dell E6410 laptop with an Administrative Password in the BIOS that I can't unlock.

System Number: BYCRWN1-2A7B

I have tried:

1. Removing the CMOS battery. (no luck)
2. Upgrading the BIOS (it's currently V06). (It asks for the password before it will update)
3. Using a master password. It can't get the machine to go into a system lock. I've put in the wrong password about 15 times already and it's still set as the old Administrative Password. The password I've tried is : zy9yZmQPW17HSl4V

Please help! I don't know what else to do. Thanks!

Hi friend,
use this tool, run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Let me know
Regards

P.S. post a link to Original Bios !!!

guys i havnt tried dis yet but hope it helps, How to reset dell latitude bios password.

I'm not sure whether its already been done but when I searched I found nothing aside from using a paperclip and shorting it out. So I'm going to post my method.

1 turn your dell latitude on and access the BIOS. Go to the security tab and at the bottom there should be the serial number. Copy it down to a piece of paper. its format should be something like (11111111-111a)

2 Boot into hirens boot cd/mini windows XP. (you can do this on the latitude or another computer. It does not matter.) click on the HBCDMenu and go to programs/password and keys/BIOS Master password generator. open it. type 1 and then enter the serial number. it should now give you the master BIOS password for that computer.

*This password will work no matter what the user has set as the password. so its a good idea to keep it on file*

This is my method to get the dell latitude BIOS Password.
I know it could have been written better and there probably other ways too but I like this one.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...S-Password

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(08-26-2014, 01:13 PM)bradf Wrote: I have a Dell E6410 laptop with an Administrative Password in the BIOS that I can't unlock.

System Number: BYCRWN1-2A7B

I have tried:

1. Removing the CMOS battery. (no luck)
2. Upgrading the BIOS (it's currently V06). (It asks for the password before it will update)
3. Using a master password. It can't get the machine to go into a system lock. I've put in the wrong password about 15 times already and it's still set as the old Administrative Password. The password I've tried is : zy9yZmQPW17HSl4V

Please help! I don't know what else to do. Thanks!

the code is 14v at the end not l4v
find
quote
#4
I ended up doing it from a website that I entered the information into and then they emailed me a paypal request and within 2 hours they sent me the actual unlock key and it worked awesome.

I usually ebay these machines and I spent quite a while trying to do this.
I had even tried to contact Dell but since I didn't know who the original owner of the machine was, they couldn't really help me and I can see why, it could have been stolen or something.

Anyways.
Here is the link
http://unlock.dellpasswords.com/
or the email for the guy was
unlockyourlaptop (at) gmail.com
find
quote
#5
Password. The password I've tried is : zy9yZmQPW17HSl4V

after entering the password press the <ctrl><enter> key pairs.
Otherwise, it won't work.
find
quote
#6
same problem here on my e6410. my service tag is 31374Q1-1F5A . when i try to run the programm that you post it says 7-zip unsupported method. Run in win10 and tried compatibility mode with no luck/..please help!!!
find
quote
#7
I also tried " Boot into hirens boot cd/mini windows XP. (you can do this on the latitude or another computer. It does not matter.) click on the HBCDMenu and go to programs/password and keys/BIOS Master password generator. open it. type 1 and then enter the serial number. it should now give you the master BIOS password for that computer.

*This password will work no matter what the user has set as the password. so its a good idea to keep it on file "

with no luck
find
quote
#8
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
These files worked. Here are the results.
1) https://www.dropbox.com/s/egtwjgqs2zqjye...5.rom?dl=0
2) https://www.dropbox.com/s/bk7xi3ugf448eg...s.rar?dl=0

Thanks for your help!!!
find
quote
#10
Can You use AIDA64 (cracked version to get FULL) and make a Full Report to see all your
Lapotp configuration as It seems your lappy has an Intel CPU but mine Tool isn't worked !
Let me know
Regarsd

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)