Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6497
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308105
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61519
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 282
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19924
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168340
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5945
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 503
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5457
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60686
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274640
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24602
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693293
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173931
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 906
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 503
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59494
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43042

Dell Inspiron 1545 & Core 2 Extreme QX9300 & Core 2 Quad Q9100
#11
I think this by looking at this notation

[We have modified bios and enabled 4 cores]

"" 4) (for for Core 2 Quad) Activate all four cores:

Edit: With the original mod - BIOS from xiafei 290 @ 51 nb.com, it was needed to load a modified APIC table with the acpi command from the GRUB 2 bootloader, with otherwise core 2 and 3 would not be activated (only core 0 and 1) .

Flashing the modified BIOS-files with the quadcore APIC table is sufficient Credit to highsun @ 51nb.com who made these mod - BIOS - files.
They are linked here: http://www.thinkpad-forum.de/threads/172581
Some of them can also be undervolt the APV table (for use with dual cores).
There will be an error message about wrong checksum while flashing them. This is normal. Ignore it and proceed with the flash.""

If I flash the mod bios you sent, will 4 cores be active? Huh 

thankyou
find
quote
#12
(07-03-2018, 02:49 AM)toshi8003 Wrote: If I flash the mod bios you sent, will 4 cores be active? Huh 
I don't think so. But you can try.
find
quote
#13
(07-03-2018, 10:43 AM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 02:49 AM)toshi8003 Wrote: If I flash the mod bios you sent, will 4 cores be active? Huh 
I don't think so. But you can try.

I will give it a try
please wait
find
quote
#14
But you can try this:
(07-03-2018, 02:49 AM)toshi8003 Wrote: it was needed to load a modified APIC table with the acpi command from the GRUB 2 bootloader
find
quote
#15
(07-03-2018, 10:45 AM)toshi8003 Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 10:43 AM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 02:49 AM)toshi8003 Wrote: If I flash the mod bios you sent, will 4 cores be active? Huh 
I don't think so. But you can try.

I will give it a try
please wait

I succeeded in updating successfully, but only 2 cores work

(On bios it recognizes 4 cores (before updating and after updating))
find
quote
#16
(07-03-2018, 10:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: But you can try this:
(07-03-2018, 02:49 AM)toshi8003 Wrote: it was needed to load a modified APIC table with the acpi command from the GRUB 2 bootloader

I do not know how to try it
Please tell me how to do it
Thank you
find
quote
#17
I don't know too...
And I haven't any knowledge's about editing APIC table.
find
quote
#18
(07-03-2018, 10:59 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I don't know too...
And I haven't any knowledge's about editing APIC table.

ok...
If I tried one of these then is it possible for 4 cores to become effective?

""{Core 2 Quad needs GTLREF (which is 0.63 * VCC 1 R 05 B) at pin D 22, which is reserved on dual cores.

http://abload.de/img/t61-mainboard-quadcor4qep0.jpg (210 kB image hoster link)}

or

""Edit: Here is a much simpler solution suggested by FryPpy, which is confirmed to work.""
find
quote
#19
I think it will not help.
find
quote
#20
(07-03-2018, 11:05 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I think it will not help.

ok, I will examine about acpi and try it out
I will report when there is something good
thankyou
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)