Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424153
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3556
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309511
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169145
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274949

Dell Studio 1537: No Microcode Update Loaded for Booting Processor
#1
I have a studio 1537 and have a T7700 CPU installed. The original CPU was a T3400. I keep getting an error saying "No microcode update loaded for processor".

The computer seems to work fine, but want to fix this. Can the microcode be updated on a dell to get rid of this error message?

Dell Bios-update:
Can't directly link

Most Current Version
1537_A09.exe
find
quote
#2
right well we need a system that supportst the T7700 and the risk will be high as is normal on these bioses!!!!

Also , this is one of those funny Dell bioses which dont display their ROM file when the download is opened in 7 zip or Winrar etc, only on Dell machines can you do this so please do the following for us to mod :-

Start > Run > %TEMP%

This opens the temp folder , delete as much as you can but you may not be able to delete everything as some files might be in use. Download the official bios from Dell and double click it.
Keep an eye on the TEMP folder for a newly created folder and their should be a file called FLASHABL.ROM in there. Please upload this and post a link to it or attach it to your post then we can help you. This file only gets extracted if its a Dell machine.

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
Here is the file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/401839242/flashabl.rom.html

You guys rock.

Once again, thanks a million.


P.S. It did not show in the TEMP so I used a program that a friend recomended called universal extractor.
find
quote
#4
Thank mate , just realised there was a new version of universal extractor out and it can grab the flashabl.rom Big Grin - thats going to make other dell mods nice and simple to extract.

i just have to find a way of getting microcode into this bios now , it doesnt seem to have an existing microcode module and when i try to load one and rebuild it there are errors!

Il keep you posted
Admin
find
quote
#5
Greetings! I stumbled across this forum when doing a search on Google. Would be thrilled if you could provide me some direction. I read the forum rules and I believe I have included what is necessary...

***I typed the Title wrong, my apologies! It is T4200-T7300***

As the title says, I am attempting to upgrade my Dell Studio 1537 from a T4200 (Pentium D 2 Ghz/1M/800) to a T7300 (Core 2 Duo, 2 Ghz/4M/800). This machine is based on the Intel 45 Express Chipset.

Anyway, before putting in the new processor, I updated the bios to the latest version Dell provides: A11. Put the new CPU in, and I get the folioing error when I boot:
  • No Microcode Update Loaded for Booting Processor
    Press to resume,

Pressing F1 allows the system to boot just fine, so it is certainly usable. But I want to resolve this to eliminate any potential issues, and simply so I can restart remotely without having to press the F1 key.

I see another user, babaganoosh, was attempting a CPU upgrade on a 1537 a couple of years ago, but it was a different CPU. And it looks like a modded bios was not created. Here is a link the A11 bios, extracted from the Dell updater:
http://www.thestuffthings.com/files/Dell...ashabl.rom

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated indeed. I think I have provided everything necessary, but if anything else needs to be provided, I will be ready to respond. Thanks!
find
quote
#6
I also have a studio 1537 with a t7800 CPU Installed. Everything seems to be working fine, until I start up the computer getting an error saying "No microcode update loaded for processor".
I updated the BIOS to the latest A11, and it still shows this message. Please help I would like this message to go away.

Sprint the now Network!
find
quote
#7
Hi~~

I have modified this bios for you,please try to flash it.
If it can't update in windows environment,please use  phlash16 to flash it within dos environment.

Here is bios download link.
https://mega.co.nz/#!bkhklTjB!w5c4giEyLV...-HS6fF3tlk

Remember to reply.

find
quote
#8
Would not allow me to operate winplash, kept telling me to be an administrator which I am, even right clicked and ran as administrator, that also didn't work. different approach I used Rufus Freedos placed all files including plash16 booted the usb drive typed plash16.exe flashabl.rom. at the phoenix phlash16 utility version 1.4 and it shows Identifying flash memory part type. How long does this take?

Sprint the now Network!
find
quote
#9
Refer to here
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...GINAL-BIOS

find
quote
#10
Hi,

i have a problem with my Dell 1537 notebook (bios A11).

I installed a new CPU Core 2 Duo T7800. The Notebook works fine, there are no problems in operation.

When starting the notebook, there is an error : "no microcode update loaded for booting processor" and I have 2 choices (press F1 to continue and press F2 to enter BIOS)

Is there any way to get the microcode into the bios. A11 is the "newest" bios for the 1537...

Can someone help me ?

best regards
frezze_99
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)