Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425697
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227787
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

Dell Vostro 3450 Advanced Options unlocking in progress
Hello,

Thanks for the mod.

Where is the ACPI method for controlling "Charger Behavior" located? It can be controlled via BIOS settings as well as Dell Quickset. I wanted to use it on Linux.
find
quote
Hello. I`m the lucky one who has got the Vostro 3450 with HD6630M. My laptop doesn`t working properly. Quick Boot won't work. When i turn my laptop off with Quick Boot on it's freezed after a while. When i close the lid my laptop sleep, but when i open it have freezed on black screen. I know its bios problem. I`ve got the Phoenix EFI A13 from the Dell webpage. I can`t flash the original Bios because i haven`t got battery. My laptop is booting so long too. I`ve got installed Windows 10 Home. HELP ME!!!

Sorry for the bad english. I`m only 13 years old.
find
quote
Hello,
i hope somebody can help me with that Question.

I have a Vostro 3450 i3 without without dedicated Graphics.
Because the Cpu is 2nd gen i would like to put a 3rd gen i7 inside.
I know by some laptops it is possible because to do that because the 3rd gen is basically just a dye shrink.e way is the Bio
Is it possible to do that with the unlocked Bios.

(By the way is the unlocked bios for the 3450 with dedicated graphics or both?)
find
quote
This custom BIOS for the 3450 works wonders! Super easy to flash through WinFlash, and it even unlocks UEFI??? That's insane for me hah. Was just looking for this when I bought a new CPU for my unit, and I was glad to see I could change when the Fan kicked in, since I wanted my system to activate the fan earlier. I didn't tinker with the other settings that much since I don't know what most of them exactly do, but this BIOS is awesome.
Thank you so much HairyCube and TimeWalker, and everyone who helped!
find
quote
xin chào,bạn có thể gửi cho tôi 1 liên kết mới không
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)