Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 13999
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424456
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 283
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224531
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309723
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169321
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

Dell XPS One 24 (A2420) SLIC 2.1 BIOS Request
#1
System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.
find
quote
#2
(01-13-2017, 07:08 AM)Loki-XP Wrote: System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.

Never mind I took matters in to my own hand and learned how to do this.  If anyone else needs SLIC 2.1 for this BIOS let me know and I'll help out.
find
quote
#3
(01-14-2017, 03:10 PM)Loki-XP Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 07:08 AM)Loki-XP Wrote: System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.

Never mind I took matters in to my own hand and learned how to do this.  If anyone else needs SLIC 2.1 for this BIOS let me know and I'll help out.

Any chance you could upload the modded BIOS?  Also, I mod BIOS's all the time, but can't get this one to work.  Which modding tool are you using?
find
quote
#4
(01-19-2017, 01:08 AM)bcstd Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 03:10 PM)Loki-XP Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 07:08 AM)Loki-XP Wrote: System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.

Never mind I took matters in to my own hand and learned how to do this.  If anyone else needs SLIC 2.1 for this BIOS let me know and I'll help out.

Any chance you could upload the modded BIOS?  Also, I mod BIOS's all the time, but can't get this one to work.  Which modding tool are you using?

bcstd,

I used Andy P's Award-AMI SLIC Tool, and stole the bits and bobs I needed from looking at a similar model that had already been modified here on this form (The XPS A2010).  Since they were both AMI based BIOS's all I needed then was the certificate etc.  I was very surprised at how easy the operation was, however I know that Andy has automated most of the process.. so saying I did the grunt work would be misleading Wink
find
quote
#5
Here you go, I did not do 7 Ultimate just Pro as that is what I was entitled to legally.

https://app.box.com/s/05k06iunw15gpixlq6oj779cgwcggdr6

Flash at your OWN risk (I used AMIs' AFUWIN/Winflash)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)