Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 32
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 95
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221751
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118846
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6616
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308836
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61672
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20059
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168727
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6100
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 637
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5594
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60879
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274771
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 747
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24715
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694620

Dell XPS One 24 (A2420) SLIC 2.1 BIOS Request
#1
System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.
find
quote
#2
(01-13-2017, 07:08 AM)Loki-XP Wrote: System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.

Never mind I took matters in to my own hand and learned how to do this.  If anyone else needs SLIC 2.1 for this BIOS let me know and I'll help out.
find
quote
#3
(01-14-2017, 03:10 PM)Loki-XP Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 07:08 AM)Loki-XP Wrote: System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.

Never mind I took matters in to my own hand and learned how to do this.  If anyone else needs SLIC 2.1 for this BIOS let me know and I'll help out.

Any chance you could upload the modded BIOS?  Also, I mod BIOS's all the time, but can't get this one to work.  Which modding tool are you using?
find
quote
#4
(01-19-2017, 01:08 AM)bcstd Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 03:10 PM)Loki-XP Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 07:08 AM)Loki-XP Wrote: System: Dell XPS One 24 (A2420)
Latest BIOS Download: http://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE (version 1.1.4)

RW ACPI Table Dump:
https://app.box.com/s/tmosim9mohjaq9th728wn322w1q4lrlh

Would really appreciate this, I know a few people that are in need of this SLIC update.

Never mind I took matters in to my own hand and learned how to do this.  If anyone else needs SLIC 2.1 for this BIOS let me know and I'll help out.

Any chance you could upload the modded BIOS?  Also, I mod BIOS's all the time, but can't get this one to work.  Which modding tool are you using?

bcstd,

I used Andy P's Award-AMI SLIC Tool, and stole the bits and bobs I needed from looking at a similar model that had already been modified here on this form (The XPS A2010).  Since they were both AMI based BIOS's all I needed then was the certificate etc.  I was very surprised at how easy the operation was, however I know that Andy has automated most of the process.. so saying I did the grunt work would be misleading Wink
find
quote
#5
Here you go, I did not do 7 Ultimate just Pro as that is what I was entitled to legally.

https://app.box.com/s/05k06iunw15gpixlq6oj779cgwcggdr6

Flash at your OWN risk (I used AMIs' AFUWIN/Winflash)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)