Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424141
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3555
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309509
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169143
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[Dupe, Removed, sp48125] HP\Compaq Presario V6030US whitelist removal request
#1
Hello Everyone,

I'm a big fan of this site. Kind of new to this forum stuff but any help would be much appreciated. I've searched far and wide for my particular bios whitelist removal mod but all the links I've found have been broken or removed. I'm only looking to add an Atheros wireless N network card. **A little history...I bought this computer off a friend who builds computers and once I got it home after a few days the infamous blue screen of death kept appearing. So after taking it to Geek Squad with no help on their part and having my friend reinstall the OS to no avail I decided to reflash the bios after researching some fix actions on the net. Little did I know he had modded the bios and now he can't find the disk with the F.43 AMD modication on it, so now whenever I start the computer it ask me to remove an unauthorized wifi card just to start it up. What a mess huh. I'm kind of jammed up so please help!!! Listed below is the link to my bios. If more information is needed please let me know.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-89406-1&cc=ca&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2093&product=3210690&sw_lang=

~thanks
find
quote
#2
You can find it in my second folder, 100% confirmed area, Just read my signature to reach the shared folders.
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Camiloml,
Thanks for the quick reply but maybe I'm doing something wrong. It doesn't seem to be working. Everytime I insert the Atheros AR5BXB92 into the computer and power it up I keep getting this error code 104 where it won't start up my OS until I remove the wireless card. I run the .exe program that you directed me to in your 100% confirmed folder, and it seems like it starts to run but it doesn't look as if it completes all the way and then closes out. Am I doing something wrong. I confirmed my bios to be F.43 48125sp. April 2010. Please help. Sorry to be wasting your time

~braneu22
find
quote
#4
If you had read the sticky posts before making your request ( i know its boring read advices and surf the shared folders to find if your bios is already unlocked) you could have realized that the bios is rsa signed and maybe you need to take special steps to flash it. But if reading is boring, explaining it everytime is even more boring, that's why it's sticked the way to proceed with them. So... Read the sticky threads and if you still have concrete doubt just ask. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Thumbs Up 
Thank you thank you thank you Camiloml,

You were right. Everything worked as you said. I just had to do a little bit more research by finding the thread and the file you provided that's shared did take off the whitelist and allow my computer to accept the new Atheros wireless N card. I'm so happy now. Thanks again. You are the man. I'll definitely be contributing to your cause by making a donation. The DV6000_ sp48125_NWL definitely works. Big Grin

~braneu22
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)