Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[New] ➥ ibotta referral code [RIWKCGX] C...
Last Post: reewa123
Today 03:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 30
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221733
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118844
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6613
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 221
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308830
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61670
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 416
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20055
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168720
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6096
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5591
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60876
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274768
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 744
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24715

Dv7-1273cl w/upgraded processor (power user unlocking request)
#1
This bios is NOT RSA signed.

I understand everyone here has a life and does this on their own time. Whatever can easily be done will be appreciated. I've been learning about bios modding for only a few days. and will be attempting to do the EIST unlocking mod myself in a few hours.

UPDATE: I"ve used a pre-modded bios from another dv7-1xxx on this forum with somewhat unlocked advanced options... (efi is broken, not all options available)
I've also went ahead and finally got the EIST mod done and working.

I have a dv7 1273cl. with an Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo 2.13ghz (P7450)

Requests:
Advanced menu unlock (efi is empty)
Hidden options unlock
TME/PLL workaround
U/EFI options
Power Menu
MAC (OSX 10.7) DSDT ACPI Support


Basically I have NO configurable options in my bios, no advanced menu, clock speed, voltage, mem timing, advance boot options, UEFI options (even though my bios is UEFI)
Basically nothing... I've been trying to learn how to do this myself but I don't seem to get anywhere... I would like to learn from this if anyone has the time to explain in basic how its done.

Thank you.

Link to stock bios extracted from setup file:
http://www.2shared.com/file/0Chvu_-0/30F4F2D1.html

Link to stock setup file from hp"
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#2
Bump Added pictures and more information
find
quote
#3
bump... I am able to extract the setup rom file from the bios, and I have another bios thats been modded to compare to, but it doesnt make sense, I see 00 changed to 05 and 27 changed to 28, but I dont know which ones are which....
find
quote
#4
bump.. anyone? I've even enabled overclocking of my graphics card
find
quote
#5
I am looking also. Maybe only older bioses can be completely unlocked?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)