Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 57
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 135
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222013
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118892
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6639
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308928
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61715
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20094
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168794
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6127
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5619
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60926
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274802
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

ECS C51GM-M V:1.0
#1
BIOS is here
I just tried to modify a bit but I think there is a big possibility to get even more of it!
It would be nice if someone could unlock evrything and update the roms to the most recent version. I actually run an 65W X2 Phenom II in it as an *unknown procesor* during bootup but Windows recognizes it as a 240 and I can unlock the other two cores!!
I'm not getting further as I wanted to, so please help me...

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#2
OK Well Lets Look At This :-

Nvidia Geforce 6100 VGA ROM v5.51.28.45.70 >>> Geforce 6100 VGA ROM v5.51.28.46.00

MediaShield RAID Utility Dated Mar 22 2006 >>> Replaced With One Dated Aug 18 2008

LAN ROM NVIDIA Boot Agent 224.0523 >>> Replaced With NVIDIA Boot Agent 277.0547

Ethernet Controller v2.13 >>> v2.20

Also unlocked hidden options except there weren't many of them Sad

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/ECS%20C51...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Kind Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
THX!
But what about the AGESA? This is one of these interesting BIOSes I cannot work with on my win7.
I tried to replace AGESA with your latest (3.7.0.1?), I tried to replace the logos but nothing worked, it always bricks the .rom-file...
BUT I was successful with other BIOSes already you know...

______________________________________________________________
by the way
Flasha t your own risk!
is a bit funny but isn't there a commata missing?

Flasha t, your own risk! Big Grin
Yo bro, will try l8a! Wink

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#4
Flash that first , THEN il look at AGESA

My way of thinking is if i did AGESA now it wouldnt be that clear what bricked it if it got corrupted. However, if you flash it now and its fine , and then flash it with modded AGESA and it bricks, i know to focus on the AGESA modding part.

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#5
So I did and this is working VERY VERY fine!!!
Next step will be updating AGESA and maybe replacing the logos...
I've seen there is only an epa-logo so can you replace it with our own I once created?
THX a lot for your work and your patience! Glad to be on line again!

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#6
Glad to hear from you. Please MSN me asap ford etails.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#7
So it does what it should!! With custom logo and all the things a good BIOS does!
so I will go forward and try some potential for OC'ing! Wink

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#8
(08-31-2010, 02:08 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: So it does what it should!! With custom logo and all the things a good BIOS does!
so I will go forward and try some potential for OC'ing! Wink

Could you put a link to the modded bios? Want to try it out with a X2 260. Thanks.
find
quote
#9
I believe this is it with the latest EPAs:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/C5GM513epa.BIN

TheWiz
www find
quote
#10
Hi, been out of the country. Just got back. Will try it out in a week or so. Have to leave again.
I take it that this has an updated AGESA. Do you think it will correctly see the 260?

Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)