Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224556
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

Easynote LM85 Bios Unlock
#1
Hello,

for a project I need a unlocked bios.

With google I havn´t finde anything but I hope you can help me.

Its a PackardBell LM85
BIos Link : http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...SC=EMEA_8P

I need for this a unlocked bios.

I hope I´m in the right area ^^

Gretz from Germany

Bibox
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Hello,I´m new here,and I also need that mod-BIOS for the easynote LM85. i´ve upgraded the cpu from a i3-350m to a i7-620m,got some issues with the turbo mode,hope you can help me?

Greetings from Germany
find
quote
#4
I can unlock the bios if you still interested ...... please let me knew if you still want to unlock it as i don`t want to unlock a bios and no one try it Smile
I will unlock it as soon as you reply to the thread .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
(01-05-2012, 11:34 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I can unlock the bios if you still interested ...... please let me knew if you still want to unlock it as i don`t want to unlock a bios and no one try it Smile
I will unlock it as soon as you reply to the thread .

Happy new year Ahmed, I`m still interested, so please unlock that BIOS !
I will test it immediately and will give you feedback, as fast as possible!

Greetings from Germany
find
quote
#6
Ok , i will unlock it for you .
It will be ready as soon as possible but please be patient as i`m busy studying for exams in my college .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#7
Hi Ahmed, had 2 bad shutdowns yesterday ,hope you will have that BIOS unlock soon. I know you´re stuck in your exams and so do I.
Greetz
find
quote
#8
Here is the Unlocked BIOS with unlocked INTEL tab :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?y48oyg83oq34ivs

try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#9
Hi Ahmed thank you for your good work!
Bios is already installed.....and i see the INTEL tab, but there is a bug it seems...I cant save the changes in that BIOS ,i deactivated the Intel GPU and its still active under Windows? I deactivated the Turbo mode but its still active, under AIDA64!

find
quote
#10
Try changing other options, if its successfuly changed then the hardware isnot responding to the video options, ,,,,,,,, but there is no bugs in phoenix bioses.
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)