Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
uefi mod for mac pro 1.1/21. support xeo...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 45
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Today 02:48 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] DNS A35FB, Pegatron A35
Last Post: Polkash51
Today 01:28 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2820
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEE...
Last Post: MANIANA18
Today 07:20 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 22000
ASUS R1F CPU upgrade
Today 12:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxx...
Last Post: psycomaffo
Yesterday 10:36 AM
» Replies: 69
» Views: 26124
Request for Modded BIOS with AI Tweaker ...
Last Post: CertifiedCosmos
04-17-2024 05:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e GPU Whitelist re...
Last Post: saschalein
04-17-2024 03:23 PM
» Views: 116
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WC...
Last Post: nadolivbios
04-17-2024 01:26 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 6215
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: sanya.silitskiy
04-17-2024 11:52 AM
» Replies: 73
» Views: 220095
[REQUEST] 13w Yoga Gen 2 (Type 82YR) (KB...
Last Post: SiberianTiger97
04-17-2024 09:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 194
Acer Extensa 5620: CPU replace
Last Post: MPM
04-17-2024 08:28 AM
» Views: 182
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series...
Last Post: nrns
04-16-2024 08:08 PM
» Replies: 232
» Views: 98762
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-16-2024 02:35 PM
» Replies: 103
» Views: 24110
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
04-16-2024 07:29 AM
» Replies: 847
» Views: 324673
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
04-16-2024 07:28 AM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 1063
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad P14s 3rd Gen 1...
04-16-2024 07:26 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 343
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: pashtet440
04-16-2024 06:56 AM
» Views: 168
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
04-14-2024 09:02 AM
» Replies: 1733
» Views: 542631
Dell Latitude 5520 - get to know passwor...
Last Post: yeti1299
04-14-2024 06:48 AM
» Views: 272

FSC XA bios mod
Hi to all.

Can someone please unlock all possible option in bios for XA 3530? I have found modified bios with slic :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28275266/Bios.rar

If there is option for memory allocation for integrated vga and enabling or disabling specific card that would be great.

THX
find
Hello cetverooki,

I will take a look at your BIOS image for what can be unlocked.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello cetverooki,

Your BIOS image is FULL of unlockable settings. This BIOS mod may take a while as it will be very complex and I cannot emulate it in the BIOS emulator.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello cetverooki,

Actually, I found a workaround to make the emulator work! Smile

I will keep you updated on this gigantic BIOS mod. There is a LOT to unlock!

www find
Hello cetverooki,

Your BIOS mod will take 1-3 days.

Here is a sample of one of the various unlocked menus so far:    

www find
YAY

You have made my week. I have problem with this laptop and graphics cards. One of two is not functioning as it should but i can not figure out which one. Disabling one in BIOS will make it easier to troubleshoot.

THX

(08-30-2014, 03:17 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello cetverooki,

Your BIOS mod will take 1-3 days.

Here is a sample of one of the various unlocked menus so far:
find
Hello cetverooki,

I have made enough progress on your BIOS mod to release it now, but I want to investigate further. I think that there are a few more menus that could be added.

www find
Hi Sml6397

take Your time. No need to hurry, it can wait for few days.
find
Hello cetverooki,

I believe that I have finalized your BIOS mod!

I am going to verify it to make sure that it is 100% safe. I will release it either today or tomorrow.

www find
Hello cetverooki,

Your modified BIOS image is complete! The file can be found at the bottom of this post.

You may need to rename the modified BIOS image from bios_mod.wph to bios.wph before flashing.

The Information, Main, and Advanced Menus all received heavy mods:

Information: The Information Menu was upgraded with a full-featured customized version.

Main: The contents of the Main Menu were replaced with the contents of the Advanced Menu and a few additional settings were added.

Advanced: The Advanced Menu now has two sub-menus and several Memory Cache settings (I will put these under the 'Advanced NB Options' menu in the second version of this BIOS mod as they fit better under there). The 'Advanced NB Options' sub-menu contains a massive number of settings. The graphics settings that you requested can be found in one of the sub-menus of the 'Advanced NB Options' sub-menu.

The Advanced>Advanced SB Options>SB Azalia> sub-menu may have a few overlapping options with some of the settings. I will fix this in the second version of this BIOS mod. I want to test a new type of mod that would let me easily fix this kind of issue (by moving the $PDW or inputting bytes in the 00's after the $PDW) with my incoming Phoenix BIOS Test System before I apply it to other people's BIOSes.

Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that (if applicable) your notebook is fully charged (100%), the power plug is properly connected, and that the chance of the power going out is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is a good idea to have a working CRISIS recovery disk when messing with your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result/consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash! A picture of the Information Menu would be extremely helpful as I have yet to see how these types of mods actually appear in real BIOS menus.

HASH VERIFICATION (DigitalVolcano's HashTool v1.1):
MDA5: fd7bb2ca046c9d60b7b87283bef5c050
SHA-1: fddb1cee9952e1b188e8c454878d732ccf1bb6d1

Attached Files
.rar   XA3530.rar (Size: 690.99 KB / Downloads: 44)

www find