Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424260
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224030
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119118
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61917
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20233
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169183
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 780
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61135

Foxconn H55MXV
#1
The computer I'm using has been built around an H55MXV Foxconn board. This board has been updated with the latest BIOS, the 9A1F1P06. Is there anyone who can unlock this BIOS and/or open hidden settings?.
find
quote
#2
(10-15-2016, 05:45 AM)Solayka Wrote: The computer I'm using has been built around an H55MXV Foxconn board. This board has been updated with the latest BIOS, the 9A1F1P06. Is there anyone who can unlock this BIOS and/or open hidden settings?.

Requirements:
AfuWin 3.05.04 > Download

Let's get a backup of your bios rom first

Extracting AfuWin:
  1. Open up the zip file you just downloaded
  2. Extract all files within the zip file to a folder

Backup your original rom:
  1. Open a command prompt as administrator in the Afuwin folder you just extracted
  2. Type "AFUWINx64.exe backup.rom /O" (without quotes)
  3. Save the generated file somewhere safe so you can still access it if you pc won't boot

Send the generated rom file to me
find
quote
#3
Any updates on this?  I have the same motherboard and the lack of any overclocking options is weird.  If you haven't heard from the OP I would like to send you the ROM file i have to see what you think.
find
quote
#4
I believe this is an Intel bios, not AMI.
find
quote
#5
(01-21-2017, 02:16 PM)RandomAmerica Wrote: I believe this is an Intel bios, not AMI.

It does have an Intel icon at start but the actual BIOS screen show american megatrend.  I assume thats an AMI bios?
find
quote
#6
bump

I'm tried to extract te rom of the bios with AfuwinGUI.exe and the afuwinx64.exe i got the following message: "46 - Error: Problem getting flash information".
(I also tried putting the intel Me Jumper on the H55MXV mobo to disabled)

@RandomAmerica it is certain an AMI bios.
find
quote
#7

.rom   H55MXV.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 130) I was able to extract the rom file with AfuWin 4.48.
Does anyone know the next step?
find
quote
#8
Hi, this might be a bit of a difficult request, but here goes.
I want to overclock using this mobo(I have a i3-550 which has an unlocked multiplier)
Note that this is a non-UEFI AMI motherboard, which less people know about. I don't have high hopes for this..

Here's the download link to the .bin file. I flashed this onto my computer.
http://www.foxconnchannel.com/driverdown...1F1P06.zip
And I've attached a .rom file that I've ripped from my computer.

Thanks.

EDIT: looks like it got moved. I apologize if I posted it in the wrong place the first time around.


Attached Files
.rom   A.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 79)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)