Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309500
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

Fujitsu Esprimo D556 bios unlocking
#1
Google drive link I have a Fujitsu esprimo D556 h110 that I am trying to unlock the admin menu. 
I have opened the bios file up in AMIBCP And can see al the options there but cannot see how to unlock them. 

I have disabled CFg lock in amibcp and saved the file. 
I need this disabled for a hackintosh install. 

I’m unable to flash the file due to Afudos error 18 secure verification failure. 

So I need help unlocking the hidden menu. 

Can this be done via efi shell / efivars?
If not I have a programmer I can use to remove the chip and dump the rom and program a modified bios. 

Bios files are here on my google drive.
find
quote
#2
If you have an programmer ,attach the dump bios through programmer is better.

===========
If you only wanna set RTC Lock up to disable ,you could try  grub shell to changes it.
Visit this thread and see #2 follow DeathBringer 's guide ,but you need to type setup_var 0x478 0x0 on your case.

Below is its information.
Setting: RTC Lock, Variable: 0x478
Default: 8 Bit, Value: 0x1
Option: Disabled, Value: 0x0
Option: Enabled, Value: 0x1 (default MFG)

find
quote
#3
RTC ? Real time clock I don’t need to adjust, I need to unlock msr registers for power management as I’m. Trying to install OS X Catalina and it crashes on boot as the power management registers are locked. Hence why I’m wanting to unhide the admin menu and flash a modified bios image. . There’s loads of admin including msr and cfg lock options. . Options I don’t know how to unlock. If you open the bios file d3430-a14.rom included in the links , in amibcp , you’ll see what I mean. I’d like to unhide that menu.

I have a tl886 and I’m going to remove the chip and do a. Few dumps.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)