Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309501
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

Fujitsu Esprimo P3520
#1
Hi All,

I would like to modding the BIOS of a Fujitsu Esprimo P3520 desktop (MCT) http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/content/QuicksearchResult.asp?lng=DE&q=Esprimo+P3520&btnG.x=10&btnG.y=8.

I like to instal a LGA771 XEON L5420 CPU, so I need help. Huh
 
Roland
find
quote
#2
I can try to help you at your own risk.
Give me a link to BIOS for mod.
Did you try to boot you system with L5420 without BIOS mod?
find
quote
#3
(10-10-2015, 11:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can try to help you at your own risk.
Give me a link to BIOS for mod.
Did you try to boot you system with L5420 without BIOS mod?

Yes, I tried. I got a message "The microcode doesn't loaded" or something like that. I press F1, but system restarts.  I put back the original E2200 CPU temporaliry.

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ShowDescription.asp?SoftwareGUID=755A51C8-EC38-4A48-BD8D-E56E01739868&Info=FTS&lng=DE
find
quote
#4
(10-10-2015, 01:27 PM)hun_groland Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 11:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can try to help you at your own risk.
Give me a link to BIOS for mod.
Did you try to boot you system with L5420 without BIOS mod?

Yes, I tried. I got a message "The microcode doesn't loaded" or something like that. I press F1, but system restarts.  I put back the original E2200 CPU temporaliry.

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ShowDescription.asp?SoftwareGUID=755A51C8-EC38-4A48-BD8D-E56E01739868&Info=FTS&lng=DE
find
quote
#5
(10-10-2015, 01:35 PM)hun_groland Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 01:27 PM)hun_groland Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 11:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can try to help you at your own risk.
Give me a link to BIOS for mod.
Did you try to boot you system with L5420 without BIOS mod?

Yes, I tried. I got a message "The microcode doesn't loaded" or something like that. I press F1, but system restarts.  I put back the original E2200 CPU temporaliry.

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ShowDescription.asp?SoftwareGUID=755A51C8-EC38-4A48-BD8D-E56E01739868&Info=FTS&lng=DE

I made BIOS modding earlier, but it was AMI BIOS. Fujitsu Esprimo P3520 has Phoenix, and has a different format: OCF, and I can't edit or modding.
find
quote
#6
Ok I will try to help DeathBringer as this is an SniPac Bios and . . .
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. May be We can get something more ideal to see !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Can you insert microcode into file P6_INTEL.ALL? Just overwrite someone useless.
Then you can run flasher (BIOFLASH.EXE) with keys: /auto /p6()
find
quote
#8
I extracted the OCF file but is not usefull as It has into some executable code
so I need the Backup to compare and find Structure !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
(10-10-2015, 03:09 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I extracted the OCF file but is not usefull
Can you show it?
find
quote
#10
(10-10-2015, 02:21 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Can you insert microcode into file P6_INTEL.ALL? Just overwrite someone useless.
Then you can run flasher (BIOFLASH.EXE) with keys: /auto /p6()

How can I insert microcode into P6_INTEL.ALL?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)