Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224597
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Fujitsu Lifebook S751(non-Vpro) bios Phoenix SecureCore Tiano
#1
Can someone unlock this bios (Phoenix SecureCore Tiano v1.22)?
It can be found here: http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/S...iption.asp

The problem I have is the fan speed. I can't change it with Speedfan or even with RWEverything (EC table does not change at all).
When the Laptop starts the fan turns up and I can hear how fast the fan can run. In Windows the fan does not go full speed at any time and when the CPU reaches ~85° the Core i3 and its integrated GPU both throttle down. That's why I would like to increase the fan speed manually to the maximum or with NoteBook FanControl.

EDIT: If you need any files or reports form me I can provide them.

EDIT2: I've followed this how-to to try to unlock it myself. Right now I've found the module responsible for the menus (I hope its the right one, its name is SystemSetupSystemDxe.efi) and im trying to get hold of a version of IDA Pro that can open it (only found IDA free 5 which doesnt work).
find
quote
#2
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me kknow
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
I ran both as Admin.

This is the results.rar from Backup_tool12:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d3swze


Universal Bios Backup gave me an Error:
Can not identify the BIOS !

I hope that helps you.
find
quote
#4
Ok I ignored the errormsg and set a custom size of 4M (reading stopped at 23% when I read with a size of 16M and it stopped at 50% when I read 8M so i chose 4M).
SLIC.rom: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6pfhj5
find
quote
#5
(06-27-2015, 03:28 PM)itreptau Wrote: Ok I ignored the errormsg and set a custom size of 4M (reading stopped at 23% when I read with a size of 16M and it stopped at 50% when I read 8M so i chose 4M).
SLIC.rom: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6pfhj5

Give your factory BIOS


and complete configuration notebook

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#6
I also required to support BIOS menu Photo

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#7
This are the BIOS files that you can download from the manufacturer: http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ShowVersions.asp?IDOS=FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF&IDComp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&IDRev=462065EC-F34C-40E5-91D2-E968E241CABA
I currently have version 1.21 or 1.22 installed.
My Notebook is the Lifebook S751, serial starts with DSBW(according to fujitsu only DSCA has vPro).
Complete Model# is: S7510MXE01DE.
I'm using Windows 7 Pro x64.
Do I need to provide all my installed Hardware (Ive got things like a smartcard reader, 3g mdoem etc built in).
find
quote
#8
I will edit this post with the Info tab of the BIOS in 1 min.
find
quote
#9
(06-27-2015, 04:23 PM)itreptau Wrote: This are the BIOS files that you can download from the manufacturer: http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ShowVersions.asp?IDOS=FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF&IDComp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&IDRev=462065EC-F34C-40E5-91D2-E968E241CABA
I currently have version 1.21 or 1.22 installed.
My Notebook is the Lifebook S751, serial starts with DSBW(according to fujitsu only DSCA has vPro).
Complete Model# is: S7510MXE01DE.
I'm using Windows 7 Pro x64.
Do I need to provide all my installed Hardware (Ive got things like a smartcard reader, 3g mdoem etc built in).

I need the exact chipset and processor model

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#10
Download the latest version of the BIOS from the site itself raise up and send me!

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)