Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224714
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309774
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169397
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

[Fully Unlocked] Acer 5935g + Nvidia 130 bios clocked
#11
My final specs will be:

P8700 2.53ghz dual core
4GB PC8500 CL6 DDR3
1366x768 650:1 contrast panel with increased viewing angles
HD7770M (possibly HD7870M) 1GB GDDR5
500GB 7200RPM seagate HDD
120W slim adapter

Unlocked bios would be great, if you could find speedstep control that would be awesome.

Current card:

[Image: 59q.png]
find
quote
#12
Customs clearance complete, should be able to pick it up tomorrow Big Grin
find
quote
#13
(05-14-2013, 02:13 PM)Meaker Wrote: Customs clearance complete, should be able to pick it up tomorrow Big Grin

Can't wait to hear how it goes. How much and where did you get the HD7770M?

EDIT: I see that the cards use a MXM interface, from what I gather the 5935g is a Type A while I can only see the HD7770M as a Type B which sounds incompatible?
find
quote
#14
(05-15-2013, 07:18 AM)crog Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 02:13 PM)Meaker Wrote: Customs clearance complete, should be able to pick it up tomorrow Big Grin

Can't wait to hear how it goes. How much and where did you get the HD7770M?

EDIT: I see that the cards use a MXM interface, from what I gather the 5935g is a Type A while I can only see the HD7770M as a Type B which sounds incompatible?

Right the seller was a bit confused. She had:

1x6770M GDDR5
2x7770M GDDR5

All are MXM-A. I ended up with the 6770M, but she showed some pictures of the 7770M installed so I ended up buying the other two cards. (the original price I paid was reasonable for a 1GB GDDR5 6770M with bios chip anyway (versions without the bios chip need to have one soldered in or a vbios inserted into the system bios).

Here is a pic:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Me...ef23b5.jpg

the card:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Me...d21389.jpg

The 6770M will work fine, but I am going to test the 7770M and if it works see if anyone is interested in any of the cards.
find
quote
#15
[Image: crr.png]
find
quote
#16
Ok, so I decided to do this properly, revised specifications will be:

X9100 3.06 ghz ES E0 stepping dual core (will overclock)
4GB PC8500 5-5-5-15 DDR3
1366x768 650:1 contrast panel with increased viewing angles overclocked to 90Hz
HD7770M 1GB GDDR5
500GB 7200RPM seagate HDD
Triple USB3 port expresscard adapter
120W slim adapter
find
quote
#17
(05-22-2013, 06:28 AM)Meaker Wrote: Ok, so I decided to do this properly, revised specifications will be:

X9100 3.06 ghz ES E0 stepping dual core (will overclock)
4GB PC8500 5-5-5-15 DDR3
1366x768 650:1 contrast panel with increased viewing angles overclocked to 90Hz
HD7770M 1GB GDDR5
500GB 7200RPM seagate HDD
Triple USB3 port expresscard adapter
120W slim adapter

Machine is almost finished, just waiting on the x9100 now.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/6615332

[Image: dvr.png]

Was running the reported clocks in the benchmark.
find
quote
#19
[Image: WEI5935g_zps2e6e3632.jpg]

Put in a samsung 830 128gb Big Grin
find
quote
#20
Hi guys, I have modified BIOS for Acer Aspire 5935G, I opened all the hidden items. Take it, install and enjoy.


Attached Files
.zip   KAQB0209.zip (Size: 1.59 MB / Downloads: 239)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)