Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6512
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308168
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61529
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19931
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168383
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5960
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5464
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60706
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 638
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693459
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173964
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 914
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43053

GIGABYTE GA-G41MT-S2PT & Xeon E5450
#1
I seem to have the same problem with my mainboard GA-G41MT-S2PT and the Xeon e5450 processor.
I tried flashing several BIOS-es found with Xeon E5450 microcode - nothing worked.
HWinfo says the microcode update revision is A0B.
Some time ago I set the processor to 75% minimum from its 3.0 GHz frequency.
But I don't play games or compress videos - I need a processor capable of changing it's speed.

Any fixes..?
find
quote
#2
Go to BIOS and do Load Defaults, then disable C1E, save and reboot.
Make a screenshot of ThrottleStop (main window) with running TS Bench.
find
quote
#3
(06-23-2024, 02:44 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Go to BIOS and do Load Defaults, then disable C1E, save and reboot.
Make a screenshot of ThrottleStop (main window) with running TS Bench.

Sorry for using others thread but on most forums the admins/mods are (very) against opening new threads.
Especially when the user have a similar problem. The new thread is deleted and the user is warned.
It's not easy to adapt to the rules of every forum.

Yesterday (before writing in forum) I did Load Defaults, I disabled C1E, rebooted.
I did also "sc config intelppm start= disabled".
As a result the processor is now at 3 GHz (instead of 75%).

It's better, thank you.

An (additional) explanation: in the other thread it was more obvious I was saying in fact "Any (new) fixes?...".
This is another reason I posted in the other thread - to not try again I already tried...

I will try with that app too and report back.

Late edit:
   

Late late edit:
Oh, forgot to tell - the FSB multiplier (or CPU Clock Ratio) was detected automatically at 6.0 in Bios but I set it manually at 9.0.

3x late edit:
I think you already noticed Core 0 showing higher temperature than the other three cores. The higher load of the core 0 is not the cause.
Here is a screenshot with Core Temp:
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)