Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224573
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 413
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309739
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61968
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

Gigabyte MA-770 UD3
#1
Hello, I have this mobo(revision 1.0) and I have kingston hyper X ddr2 1066 which should be running on 2.2 voltage, but my mobo only lets me set from 1.8V to something like arround 2.15V, can you make a modifed bios that allows me to set the voltage at least at 2.3 to 2.35.

Thank you in advance
find
quote
#2
Please post bios link!

TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/BIOS_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=BIOS&FileID=15108

Here it is, from the gigabyte site, just click on the continent...
find
quote
#4
Im having trouble finding the menu with the voltage options. I see CPU voltage, tat's it. Ccan you point me to the menu.

Thx

TheWiz
www find
quote
#5
Nevermind I found the values. The most you can get is an additional .375. That would bring you from 1.8 to 2.175 which is basically 2.2. Seems thats all your board will take, and there's no way to add a voltage setting, but they should operate fine.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#6
Thank you for looking that, I cant believe thay made such an error, the board suports memory to 1200mghz and kingston hyperX pc9600(i think that is the name) which runs on 1200 should be set to 2.3 or 2.35V, what would have happened if I bought that memory? the computer would not even start, why do thay say it suports that when you cant set the voltage...
find
quote
#7
No I completly understand what you're saying, I've been in your spot b4. But if you go to G.SKILL or OCZ's site you can get some quality overclocking RAM @ 1066 that runs at 2.0v, so if you can return an get better volts you'll be fine. Ill try to see if I can find a link for you if you are still in a return window.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#8
Thank you, but I am satisfied with this ram, I will not overclok it, I am just saying what if I bought the faster one, what then,I dont like gigabyte very much, in past I have had MSI and ASUS and never had any problems,with this one the voltage,than the drivers for windows vista and windows 7,than there isnt an update for ahci bios(hope it will be soon)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)