Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424174
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223825
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309525
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274954

H-Alpinia-RS780L-uATX bios update?/unlock
#11
(01-21-2019, 10:43 PM)https://www.filehosting.org/file/details....-6.10.zip Bios Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Put it in a zip file, then upload to any free file host, here is a good one I use often
http://tinyupload.com/

Or you can attach to your post here on the forums

In that link is the file Smile
find
quote
#12
(01-22-2019, 03:15 AM)https://www.filehosting.org/file/details....-6.10.zip  alvarocn98 Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 10:43 PM)Bios Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Put it in a zip file, then upload to any free file host, here is a good one I use often
http://tinyupload.com/

Or you can attach to your post here on the forums

In that link is the file Smile
find
quote
#13
Please host somewhere else, I'm not putting in an email to download files.
find
quote
#14
(01-23-2019, 02:05 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please host somewhere else, I'm not putting in an email to download files.

Ok , i ige it by tinyupload , here you have http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=2166...5359814516
find
quote
#15
Thanks, I checked BIOS and only things I can enable for you that may be currently hidden are these settings, rest is already visible to you.
Main - System Date, System Time, Language

I can update CPU microcodes if you want? Not sure that will help you unlock cores, since there is no core unlock setting in the BIOS, but it may be more compatible with your CPU. What is your CPU model so I can look up it's microcodes.

Here is what's in there currently, all up to date except 3
[Image: jqJDRUE.png]
find
quote
#16
Thank you so much , all you can unlock will be fine , my processor is : AMD Phenom II x4 960T, of 95W
find
quote
#17
Thanks for CPU info. Can you already see System Date, System Time, and Language on the "Main" page? If yes, nothing to unlock.
I see your CPUID is 100FA0 - so I can update the microcode for you to 10/24/2011 version. It's not super new, but newer than the 2010 one in your BIOS now.
find
quote
#18
(01-24-2019, 02:57 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks for CPU info.  Can you already see System Date, System Time, and Language on the "Main" page?  If yes, nothing to unlock.
I see your CPUID is 100FA0 - so I can update the microcode for you to 10/24/2011 version.  It's not super new, but newer than the 2010 one in your BIOS now.
Where do you say i have to see system date , system time and language ? OKey , thank you Smile
find
quote
#19
(01-24-2019, 03:07 AM)alvarocn98 Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 02:57 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks for CPU info.  Can you already see System Date, System Time, and Language on the "Main" page?  If yes, nothing to unlock.
I see your CPUID is 100FA0 - so I can update the microcode for you to 10/24/2011 version.  It's not super new, but newer than the 2010 one in your BIOS now.
Where do you say i have to see system date , system time and language ? OKey , thank you Smile

If yoiu mean in the bios , yes , in that case , there is no way , and it is imposible i can unlock the cores of my amd phenom ?
find
quote
#20
Yes, I mean on BIOS "Main" page, do you see "System Time" "System Date" and a "Language" option or setting.
If yes, then that is all the settings that may be hidden, rest in the BIOS are already visible to you. There is no core settings, nothing like that.
I can update CPU microcode for you, may help stability, but wont enable more cores usually (it could possibly, but I doubt it)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)