Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 284
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[HELP] Acer Travelmate P253-E bios downgrade
#11
(07-03-2014, 03:32 PM)Lived Wrote: Hi guys can you please upload this recovery files again. Have the same problem.

Recovery File v.2.04 :

http://rghost.net/58295484

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
(06-14-2014, 10:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 09:52 AM)torta1 Wrote: Hello BDMaster,

thank you very much for your support!!! I took the file on the last link and prepared the USB drive. i also had to rename the file, because the recovery procedure wasn't detecting it (i renamed it to Q5WV1X64.fd)

unfortunately, the pc seems to refuse it. here's a video of what happens:

http://it.tinypic.com/r/wmmadt/8

just to make it clear, because i might misunderstood your instructions. do i need to download bios 2.04, and decapsulate it myself? because i just prepared the usb flash drive with using the files on the last download link.

again thank you!

It's strange your Recovery name is different than mine !
Can You post a linl to your original Bios 2.04 or upload It here ?
I will check It and I will upload new Original Recovery File Bios 2.04 based on your
link !
Regards

I downloaded newly Bios v. 2.04 for Acer Travelmate P253-E from Acer site and I redo Original Bios based
Recovery File :

http://rghost.net/56377151

Let me know
regards

After I will Mod this one to get Slic 2.1 and menu Tabs Unlocked

Hi BDMaster, Can you please make the BIOS recovery file for v2.0.4 available again, I have the same problem and your instruction on what to do is the best I can find.

Many thanks.
find
quote
#13
(10-24-2014, 04:23 PM)simmo52 Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 10:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 09:52 AM)torta1 Wrote: Hello BDMaster,

thank you very much for your support!!! I took the file on the last link and prepared the USB drive. i also had to rename the file, because the recovery procedure wasn't detecting it (i renamed it to Q5WV1X64.fd)

unfortunately, the pc seems to refuse it. here's a video of what happens:

http://it.tinypic.com/r/wmmadt/8

just to make it clear, because i might misunderstood your instructions. do i need to download bios 2.04, and decapsulate it myself? because i just prepared the usb flash drive with using the files on the last download link.

again thank you!

It's strange your Recovery name is different than mine !
Can You post a linl to your original Bios 2.04 or upload It here ?
I will check It and I will upload new Original Recovery File Bios 2.04 based on your
link !
Regards

I downloaded newly Bios v. 2.04 for Acer Travelmate P253-E from Acer site and I redo Original Bios based
Recovery File :

http://rghost.net/56377151

Let me know
regards

After I will Mod this one to get Slic 2.1 and menu Tabs Unlocked

Hi BDMaster, Can you please make the BIOS recovery file for v2.0.4 available again, I have the same problem and your instruction on what to do is the best I can find.

Many thanks.

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58716003

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
(10-25-2014, 03:36 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 04:23 PM)simmo52 Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 10:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 09:52 AM)torta1 Wrote: Hello BDMaster,

thank you very much for your support!!! I took the file on the last link and prepared the USB drive. i also had to rename the file, because the recovery procedure wasn't detecting it (i renamed it to Q5WV1X64.fd)

unfortunately, the pc seems to refuse it. here's a video of what happens:

http://it.tinypic.com/r/wmmadt/8

just to make it clear, because i might misunderstood your instructions. do i need to download bios 2.04, and decapsulate it myself? because i just prepared the usb flash drive with using the files on the last download link.

again thank you!

It's strange your Recovery name is different than mine !
Can You post a linl to your original Bios 2.04 or upload It here ?
I will check It and I will upload new Original Recovery File Bios 2.04 based on your
link !
Regards

I downloaded newly Bios v. 2.04 for Acer Travelmate P253-E from Acer site and I redo Original Bios based
Recovery File :

http://rghost.net/56377151

Let me know
regards

After I will Mod this one to get Slic 2.1 and menu Tabs Unlocked

Hi BDMaster, Can you please make the BIOS recovery file for v2.0.4 available again, I have the same problem and your instruction on what to do is the best I can find.

Many thanks.

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58716003

Regards

Thanks, I downloaded the file and copied to a 2GB USB formatted FAT32 like you suggest. I followed the instructions above and the machine did exactly what you said it would - the fan came on and the USB light flashed as it was being read. The fan eventually stopped, but when I restarted the laptop still nothing Sad

My problem is slightly different to the OP, the laptop was pre-installed with Win 8 when I bought it and I thought it would be easy do downgrade to Win 7 (I don't like Win 8). I had to make changes to the BIOS to allow me to do a clean install of Win 7, I think I switched it to Legacy BIOS but can't be 100% sure. Anyway I managed to get Win 7 on and everything was fine for 2 months - then I get this black screen.

Is it possible that flashing the BIOS with the file you gave me is reverting it to the mode that is expecting Win 8? I am not an expert here so any guidance you can give would be a great help.
find
quote
#15
Hi bdmaster, can you please share again the file for acer p253-m ? I changed the bios UEFI option and now...it's frozen with acer logo...
find
quote
#16
(12-06-2014, 02:50 PM)mariogregario Wrote: Hi bdmaster, can you please share again the file for acer p253-m ? I changed the bios UEFI option and now...it's frozen with acer logo...

Here You go (Bios Repository on Bios-Mods.com) :

http://goo.gl/6aIhPu

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
Hi guys I am in a bit of a problem like yours.
I have an Acer P253-E and it wouldn't boot (and I mean does not show bios logo) everytime.
I found a hacked BIOS of some sort and I was able to flash it with the Fn+Esc procedure but now there is a 0x000007B BSOD (win 7 btw).
Now the problem is that in Acer's site there are no BIOS images...only exe's that don't give me nothing but .dll and .sys files when I extract them.

I think if I manage to flash the 2.04 bios it will be alright but I can't find it anywhere.
Please help. Thanks.

EDIT: neverming it was the IDE mode that got changed and it worked after I set it to Native IDE.
Thanks anyway!
find
quote
#18
Hello !!! I have acer p253-m and wanted to ask if anyone can give bios data with the .pdf that I stick by the load kann. thanks.
find
quote
#19
Hi, I had issues with the Bios of an Acer Travel Mate P253.
Driver Pack Solution utility bricked my BIOS (don't use it if you can).

On pc boot was impossible to access at the bios with F2 key , and was impossible to boot from any device.

Thanks to BDMaster, your file saved me.
find
quote
#20
My Acer Travelmate no longer works. When I power up the laptop I just get a black screen - nothing else. After a minute or so the power light goes off.
The laptop was pre-installed with Windows 8 and I wanted to downgrade it to Windows 7. I ended up flashing the bios using the method described in another thread on this site thread titled "[HELP] Acer Travelmate P253-E bios downgrade" and since then the laptop has not worked.

I have tried to create a *.fd file myself following the instructions BDMaster gives in the "Dirty guide to decapsulate BIOS", but the file I create does not fix the laptop. The process works exactly as described (Battery out - insert USB - press Fn & Esc - Power on - fan speeds up - release Fn & Esc - switch off when fan slows down etc etc.)  but I guess the file I have created and renamed as instructed by PhoenixTool is incorrect.

Would it be possible for someone to please create a BIOS file for me from the Acer exe file for the latest BIOS version?

http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/drivers

Search for SNID 42215995534

I would be very happy if I could install the latest driver 2.21 and get the machine to boot!

Many thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)