Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221270
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6580
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308717
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61626
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20015
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168641
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6045
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 586
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5536
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60814
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274721
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 704
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24683
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174264

HP 430 B0M03PA / SLIC / No Whitelist / ADV
#21
(11-23-2015, 06:48 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7WmdV5Lwf

Regards

Thank you so much for your generous help. Sadly, I still can't get the system to downgrade. 
I keep getting this error.
I'm sure I'm missing a step somewhere. 
Here is a quick pic pic of my msinfo.
find
quote
#22
Hi mate,
You have to Downgrade to v.F.23 before uuse the Bios Tricky for v.F.19 !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#23
(11-23-2015, 02:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
You have to Downgrade to v.F.23 before uuse the Bios Tricky for v.F.19 !
Let me know
Regards

OK, I downgraded to F.23 but I'm still getting the same error.

Edit: I used sp54697.exe (f.23) from the HP site and it flashed with insydeflash with no problems downgrading from f.38.
But when I try to downgrade from f.23 to the modded f.19 I got from this link it fails.
An updated image of my new msinfo

I've got an hp 430 like the original poster 'sherlock'. Sorry If I seem a little hopeless...I'm trying by best. Smile
find
quote
#24
I know mate,
In this case only the Tools (SPI PGM + Clip) can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You will get these then We will modicy anything You want Wink
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#25
(11-25-2015, 04:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I know mate,
In this case only the Tools (SPI PGM + Clip) can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You will get these then We will modicy anything You want Wink
Let me know
Regards

Thanks very much for your help BDMaster.
I think I am out of luck as I don't have any of those tools and this old computer is not worth the expense.
I have to accept that this new wlan chip is useless in this notebook. Maybe I can get a refund, but I doubt it. 

 I don't like hp at the moment. :/
find
quote
#26
can u please make another link for this file, like from mediafire
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)