Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3549
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223687
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20212
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274939
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

HP 8540W with Nvidia Quadro K2100M
#1
Hello, I need to remove VGA whitelist for install these card.

Laptop model: HP Elitebook 8540W Quadcore (mainboard with 4 ram slots)
Working GPU: Nvidia Quadro FX880M

When I put the K2100M in the MB the laptop won't boot Sad

Thanks !
find
quote
#2
I have the same problem, with only one difference I have the Basismodel with 2 RAM Slots
My Bios version is, HP Bios Version 68CVD Ver.F.60
Plz help us  Sad

Edit: I uplouded my bios and I find a bios for the K2100M but I don't know if its compatible?


Attached Files
.rom   GT215.rom (Size: 61.5 KB / Downloads: 1)
.rom   HP.QuadroK2100M.2048.130612.rom (Size: 98.5 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#3
Hi, i have same problem with 8540w with HP Bios Version 68CVD Ver.F.60 and with 4 RAM Slots. I need add GPU AMD Firegl 4000m ( FirePro M4000 Chelsea XT GL) 216-0834044 as model of chip/ Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_682D
find
quote
#4
(05-13-2017, 07:06 AM)atirage21 Wrote: Hi, i have same problem with 8540w with HP Bios Version 68CVD Ver.F.60 and with 4 RAM Slots. I need add GPU AMD Firegl 4000m ( FirePro M4000 Chelsea XT GL) 216-0834044 as model of chip/ Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_682D

I don't no, but it is a dell or a hp one?
only the dell version would work, because the hp one has no vbios Sad


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)