Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309727
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169326
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

HP Bios unlock for the HP Pavilion DV9055EA
#1
Dear community,

I hereby ask you to unlock the bios advanced menu's for the HP Pavilion DV9055EA laptop.
It has an F.2E version that already has the whitelist removed to make use of an Intel AC7260 wifi + Bluetooth card.
Unfortunately the WIFI works but the Bluetooth doesn't work. I already tried to disable pin-51 of the card but that also doesn't work.
I think that in the advanced menus of the BIOS I can tweak with the USB support of the mini PCI-E so that the Bluetooth will work.

Hopefully someone can help me out on this one.

Link to official HP BIOS:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.exe

Link to the product page:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-P...enCLC=true


Link to BIOS that is installed to remove the whitelist <[THIS IS THE BIOS THAT IS USED RIGHT NOW, REQUEST UNLOCK FOR THIS BIOS]>:
https://fs03n5.sendspace.com/dl/f1c32f4b.../6iomvt/HP DV6000_DV9000_Compaq_V6000_INTEL_sp48121_30BBF2E_SLP_SLIC21_no_whitelist.zip

What i have done:
I have flashed the bios to remove the whitelisting.
I have installed the Intel AC7260 Wifi card with Bluetooth
The Bluetooth doesn't work or shows up in device-manager
Disabled pin-51 of the card, still doesn't work.

I would like:
To have an bios that has the whitelisting removed and the advanced menu unlocked, or if someone else knows a solution for this problem then I'll be glad to take up that advice.

Kind regards,

Kevin Jansen.

*** UPDATE ***

I don't know if it's a hardware issue but I think that it should be able to support the Bluetooth function.
The only thing I know is that the PCI Express Mini Card slot should be able to support two interfaces: PCI Express and USB Bus.
The USB bus interface is required to make the Bluetooth function work.
find
quote
#2
Please can someone help me out on this one?!
All I want is a BIOS for this laptop (HP DV9055EA) that has the whitelist removed and USB through Mini PCI-E enabled.
I think / I hope that this can be achieved through the advanced bios settings.
I would be overjoyed if someone could help me out on this one.

Kind regards,

Kevin Jansen.
find
quote
#3
Please annyone...
This must be possible!
Can someone PLEASE help me out on this one!
Even if it isn't possible could annyone at least tell me that!
Not to be impatient but i have been waiting verry long for someone to help me on this one.
I hope to hear from someone soon!

Kind regards,

Kevin Jansen.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)