Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424154
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3556
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309511
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169145
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

HP Compaq 6005 Pro (786G6)
#11
Hi.
I have a hp compaq 6005 pro microtower pc with bios 1.17, it have AMD Phenom II X3 B77 3.20ghz processor (Heka) which can be unlocked to 4 core cpu so can you please unlock advanced calibration clock (if possible) option in bios so i can unlock 4th core of my processor because i couldn't afford to buy a new cpu


here is the Bios file it is default 786g6 hp bios sorry for posting here i don't know where to post a default bios


Attached Files
.zip   HPQFlash.zip (Size: 1.3 MB / Downloads: 64)
find
quote
#12
Hi. I've got the above mentioned pc with this bios: BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard 786G6 v01.15, 8/2/2011

I have only a limited number of options available, and I was wondering if ACC can be unlocked, but I'd appriciate anything that can be unlocked.

Can someone help out?

I can post dumps n stuff, just throw me a link for the tool.

Appriciate it, Kevinroot
find
quote
#13
Hi modding community. I would like help with modding my bios so that it enables the option to unlock all cores, since my PC has an AMD Phenom II X3 B75 and I wanna test if the fourth core is usable at all, not looking to overclock right now but if it's an option I would like to have it unlocked too. Here is the bios link. It says its a 786G6 bios version 1.17 Rev A. I also attach the CPU and Mainboard tabs from CPU-Z.

CPU
   

Mainboard
   
find
quote
#14
This BIOS use proprietary format and can't be edit by usual tools.
find
quote
#15
(03-08-2018, 02:23 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: This BIOS use proprietary format and can't be edit by usual tools.

Oh bummer, thanks tho.
find
quote
#16
I know this is a very old topic but i have around 20 of these compaq's for refurbishing and have found that the default locked cpu's can be undervolted a good bit (especially the C3 steppings) with software "amdmsrtweaker" to reduce cooler noise, Example "AthlonIIX2B28C3.cmd": amdmsrtweaker.exe P0=17@1.275 P1=13.5@1.2 P2=10@1.15 P3=4@0.85
-Edit
With unlocked retail quad-core cpu's in the HP 6005 Pro pc's I can get around 3.2/3.4GHz 1.25 ~ 1.3V stable without too much cooler noise with stress test. (Each chip is different the C2 stepping needs more voltage for the same frequency's)
If needed i replace the stock cpu with a mid level unlocked quad-core and modify the clocks to the above mentioned sweet spot with a windows task that runs the command on windows boot.
find
quote
#17
Hello all,
Just registered here to ask what benefits one can have and which is the fastest CPU I can use with this model "Compaq Pro 6005 SFF". Mine is currently 786G v01.15.

Current specs:
CPU Phenom II x4 B97 [could not find B99], have also the B95 lying around... Should I opt for the non B "business class" CPUs to get better performance ? And if so, should I need to update the BIOS version; is the v01.16 the latest one ?

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#18
(12-18-2021, 04:11 PM)desktopdynamite Wrote: which is the fastest CPU I can use with this model "Compaq Pro 6005 SFF".
Phenom II X4 980
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)