Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6529
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308279
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61549
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19971
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168471
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5981
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60741
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274681
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24641
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693814
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174026
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 926
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59547
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43070

HP DX2250 With HP SLIC 2.1/SLP
#1
Motherboard Manufacturer :
Motherboard Model : DX2250
Bios Revision : 2.3
Bios Type : Phoenix
http://rapidshare.com/files/267047625/BIOS.ROM.html
find
quote
#2
I dont think this bios has an existing SLIC table? Does it??

I cant seem to find one!

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
(08-13-2009, 03:32 PM)hoju99 Wrote: Motherboard Manufacturer :
Motherboard Model : DX2250
Bios Revision : 2.3
Bios Type : Phoenix
http://rapidshare.com/files/267047625/BIOS.ROM.html

I just modified this on another forum today

V2.3 is the not the correct version as the HP Site Shows....v1.12A is the correct version.

-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: Compaq dx2250 Microtower PC
-Bios revision: 1.12A (sp40618.exe)
-Bios Type: Award BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/266857705/BIOS.ROM.html
-Secondary Bios Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp40501-41000/sp40618.exe
-Source of Bios Download Link: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3310266&prodNameId=3310267&swEnvOID=2096&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=vc-64491-1
-Use Winflash Included in Download to Flash Bios. Rename BIOS_SLIC.ROM to BIOS.ROM
-SLIC: HP 2.1
-SLP: HP
-HP Certificate Included
-Tool: Award Mod Tool v1.16
-Method: Dynamic
-Modifier: Busykid508
-Please provide feedback

CRISDISK BIOS RECOVERY FILES INCLUDED

HP_Compaq_dx2250_Microtower_PC-HP-1.12A_sp40618.exe-HP_SLIC21_HP_SLP
http://www.box.net/shared/kr3tpefv5o
find
quote
#4
This has been moved to SLIC/SLP Mods as it isnt a Phoenix bios

Admin
find
quote
#5
Has anyone else tried this?

I tried it on a DX2250 and it posts after flashing, but then there is a 10-15 minute delay before I can get into BIOS, select boot device, or it start windows etc. Huh

Initially I thought the board was trashed and I it was destined for the bin, but I managed to get it to Windows eventually and reflash the original BIOS back which sorted it.
find
quote
#6
(09-11-2009, 04:57 PM)trbd Wrote: Has anyone else tried this?

I tried it on a DX2250 and it posts after flashing, but then there is a 10-15 minute delay before I can get into BIOS, select boot device, or it start windows etc. Huh

Initially I thought the board was trashed and I it was destined for the bin, but I managed to get it to Windows eventually and reflash the original BIOS back which sorted it.

Me too !!
Dodgy
find
quote
#7
(03-02-2010, 03:04 PM)dickybow Wrote:
(09-11-2009, 04:57 PM)trbd Wrote: Has anyone else tried this?

I tried it on a DX2250 and it posts after flashing, but then there is a 10-15 minute delay before I can get into BIOS, select boot device, or it start windows etc. Huh

Initially I thought the board was trashed and I it was destined for the bin, but I managed to get it to Windows eventually and reflash the original BIOS back which sorted it.

Me too !!
Dodgy

Hi - Sorry to dig up an old thread,
I took get the same result.

I even tried modding my own BIOS - got the same result.

Has anyone had any luck with this particular bios?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)