Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Crazy tech
Today 09:51 PM
» Replies: 78
» Views: 42814
[Removed, sp52359] HP Touchsmart Tm2t-22...
Last Post: OrionDakota
Today 06:19 PM
» Replies: 24
» Views: 20948
Analyze java class System Identifier cod...
Last Post: Hasan jeet
Today 03:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 49
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: sscdimon
Today 01:53 PM
» Replies: 471
» Views: 132819
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: cpih
Today 12:03 PM
» Replies: 846
» Views: 328851
Delete Whitelist HP 15s-eq1000
Last Post: gdefareins
Today 09:02 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 165
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y470 & Y570 (47CNxxWW) ...
Last Post: jabbari74
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 18163
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW...
Last Post: lucasow
Today 03:02 AM
» Replies: 315
» Views: 194457
[REQUEST] Asus PRIME B460M-A modding bio...
Last Post: hnoimahi
Yesterday 08:04 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (62CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 05:34 AM
» Replies: 809
» Views: 247080
[REQUEST] Asus maximus X Code "fan profi...
Last Post: appletechgeek
Yesterday 12:12 AM
» Views: 237
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire S3-391 BIOS Unlock
04-26-2024 04:27 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 25809
[REQUEST] Lenovo V580(c) (H1ETxxWW) Whit...
04-26-2024 04:26 PM
» Replies: 588
» Views: 148337
[REQUEST] GL504GS BIOS unlock
Last Post: pl4gue
04-26-2024 12:19 PM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 59472
[REQUEST] Thinkpad T14S G3 AMD (Type 21C...
04-26-2024 04:37 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 168
[REQUEST] Lenovo B490 (H1ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: sardax
04-25-2024 10:03 PM
» Replies: 101
» Views: 32100
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unl...
04-25-2024 04:44 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 58513
Acer Predator Helios 300 N17C1 G3-572-79...
Last Post: chadreuel
04-25-2024 11:39 AM
» Views: 179
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 BIOS Unl...
04-25-2024 07:25 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 936
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
04-25-2024 03:52 AM
» Replies: 1972
» Views: 666273

HP Mini 110-3000 - Will Pay
http://goo.gl/EzxWhW
(11-22-2014, 05:01 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Well....your signature said to use my brain - so I did  Big Grin Wink

Ok friend,
try this one F.15 sp51731 Bios Mod SLIC + NWL + ADV (if there will be problems I will correct them) :

http://rghost.net/59218162

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I redone all Camiloml patch too and hope It will work !

Donate to me to continue . . .  here : http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

Thanks forever to my friend Donovan6k for all knowledgments He shared with me !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
Hmmmm....this site's repository shows that the BIOS I paid Camil to make has not been updated yet.
I cannot download anything from rghost.net - All it does is display ads....

I'd like to try it out and I have no problem with paying (again) if the thing works  Angel
After all, I paid Camil to make it in the first place (the one on this site) etc etc etc
find
(11-23-2014, 02:32 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Hmmmm....this site's repository shows that the BIOS I paid Camil to make has not been updated yet.
I cannot download anything from rghost.net - All it does is display ads....

I'd like to try it out and I have no problem with paying (again) if the thing works  Angel
After all, I paid Camil to make it in the first place (the one on this site) etc etc etc

Ok friend,
I reuploaded on SendSpace :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hx06yo

Regards

[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
find
Thanks - I was able to get it  Big Grin

We're not out of the woods yet though....

I think this is the same problem I had when I paid Camil to do it - it was packed for Win7-32 not Win7-64. I had repackaged it and made a correct install file but I lost the [censored] thing  Sad

I'll try doing a 32 bit OS install and then test out the file to see if it works  Smile
find
Close but no cigar  Wink

Two issues that I can see;

1) The WWAN slot no longer works so something is not right there.
2) The BIOS installer does not work with Win7 x64 (not the biggest issue)

The enhanced Menus are excellent! 

So something in the work seems to have turned off the WWAN slot. Prior to the flash it did work
find
Aha!

It appears that the WWAN slot can be turned on/off in the BIOS and this is why it was not appearing. However, when I turned it on I am getting 701 errors from the WWAN slot. 

So I'm guessing you did not whitelist the WWAN ?
find
(11-23-2014, 07:03 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Aha!

It appears that the WWAN slot can be turned on/off in the BIOS and this is why it was not appearing. However, when I turned it on I am getting 701 errors from the WWAN slot. 

So I'm guessing you did not whitelist the WWAN ?

Hi friend,
It's strange as this error :

The system has detected that the Wireless module is not installed correctly or . . not functioning . . . . Wireless Module (701).

is not for Whitelist (error 104 for WLan and 105 for WWan), but It seems as
your WiFi Card is not compatible with your System.
Try to tapeing Pin#20 and Pin#51 (WLan / Bluetooth Power Switch) !
I will check again WWan Patch and redo Bios Mod, then upload It here again
so You will try It
Let me know
Regards

WLan Mod (this is new not Camiloml) is working ? :

62F9F2F-4895-4AB5-8F1A-399D0D9C6B90_970.ROM BiosLockPcie (WLan)

0C15 : 8A C3 to B0 01 mov al, bl to mov al, 1

Remove Whitelist Mod (this is new not Camiloml) and I will check again :

7FA4AE0A-1404-4DCC-BE28-CE58029CF5D1_978.ROM BiosLockUsb (WWan)

092B : 8A C1 to B0 01 mov al, cl to mov al, 1

find
Hi!

I'm using your BIOS - the one you posted in this thread. I think it's close so don't get discouraged  Big Grin I got some more time to play with it;

701 Error seems to be a message to tell you that it did not detect the card (the BIOS thinks the slot is empty). You can skip the message. This seems to work OK with the WLAN slot (if there is no card installed you get this message which is as it should be). So don't worry about that I think it's normal behavior!

The problem is that no matter what I stick in the second WWAN slot (either WiFi or Crystal HD Card) nothing works. It is not detected. See picture...

The bottom slot is the WLAN slot and it is whitelisted and it works perfectly. Whatever I put in there, it works. 
The TOP slot is the WWAN slot and it does not work. Nothing I put in there is seen by the computer.

It does not seem to matter how the BIOS is adjusted, nothing in the top slot ever works. Both the cards in the picture work fine in the bottom slot - cards are OK. None of those cards work in top slot.

Motherboard is new OEM HP. I think this is a BIOS issue but maybe it can't be fixed. I don't know any more. Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom. It should work. I'm sure it's a BIOS issue but I don't know what it could be. I have to get back to work though!  Smile
find
(11-24-2014, 12:38 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Hi!

I'm using your BIOS - the one you posted in this thread. I think it's close so don't get discouraged  Big Grin I got some more time to play with it;

701 Error seems to be a message to tell you that it did not detect the card (the BIOS thinks the slot is empty). You can skip the message. This seems to work OK with the WLAN slot (if there is no card installed you get this message which is as it should be). So don't worry about that I think it's normal behavior!

The problem is that no matter what I stick in the second WWAN slot (either WiFi or Crystal HD Card) nothing works. It is not detected. See picture...

The bottom slot is the WLAN slot and it is whitelisted and it works perfectly. Whatever I put in there, it works. 
The TOP slot is the WWAN slot and it does not work. Nothing I put in there is seen by the computer.

It does not seem to matter how the BIOS is adjusted, nothing in the top slot ever works. Both the cards in the picture work fine in the bottom slot - cards are OK. None of those cards work in top slot.

Motherboard is new OEM HP. I think this is a BIOS issue but maybe it can't be fixed. I don't know any more. Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom. It should work. I'm sure it's a BIOS issue but I don't know what it could be. I have to get back to work though!  Smile

Ok my friend,
now It's clear !, so may be WWan Patch is working, but issue can be on PCI slot activation !
I will give a look on other forums (You are sure of this : Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom).
I will reply quickly here
Regards

find
(11-24-2014, 04:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: now It's clear !, so may be WWan Patch is working, but issue can be on PCI slot activation !
I will give a look on other forums (You are sure of this : Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom).
I will reply quickly here
Regards

I think you are correct, the slot is not activated. I do know that lots of people installed Crystal HD cards in other models of this laptop but they are more/less all the same and the 51731 BIOS supports models with WLAN only slot and also models with WLAN & WWAN slots (2 slots). As far as I know, they were putting the Crystal HD card into the WWAN slot and it worked fine.

I think you are right, the WWAN slot is off for some reason. There is software from HP that allows you to turn WWAN slot on and off but it never shows anything installed in that slot (same problem). The only conclusion I can come down to is that the slot is 'off' so it sees nothing.

I ordered a new OEM WWAN card that is supported for this system (whitelist approved). If it does not work with that then the slot must be 'off'  Sad If it does work, then we know it's something else. Perhaps flashing the BIOS (again) with the proper WWAN card installed will turn on the slot?

The OEM card is new and is coming from China so it could be a month before we know unless you find something else  Big Grin

Sorry for the pain, it should work. The WWAN slot even has a spot for the SIM card so it's supported - it's just not 'on'  Rolleyes
find