Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 801
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108071
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227694
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

HP Mini 110-3000 - Will Pay
#11
http://goo.gl/EzxWhW
(11-22-2014, 05:01 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Well....your signature said to use my brain - so I did  Big Grin Wink

Ok friend,
try this one F.15 sp51731 Bios Mod SLIC + NWL + ADV (if there will be problems I will correct them) :

http://rghost.net/59218162

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I redone all Camiloml patch too and hope It will work !

Donate to me to continue . . .  here : http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

Thanks forever to my friend Donovan6k for all knowledgments He shared with me !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
Hmmmm....this site's repository shows that the BIOS I paid Camil to make has not been updated yet.
I cannot download anything from rghost.net - All it does is display ads....

I'd like to try it out and I have no problem with paying (again) if the thing works  Angel
After all, I paid Camil to make it in the first place (the one on this site) etc etc etc
find
quote
#13
(11-23-2014, 02:32 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Hmmmm....this site's repository shows that the BIOS I paid Camil to make has not been updated yet.
I cannot download anything from rghost.net - All it does is display ads....

I'd like to try it out and I have no problem with paying (again) if the thing works  Angel
After all, I paid Camil to make it in the first place (the one on this site) etc etc etc

Ok friend,
I reuploaded on SendSpace :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hx06yo

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
Thanks - I was able to get it  Big Grin

We're not out of the woods yet though....

   

I think this is the same problem I had when I paid Camil to do it - it was packed for Win7-32 not Win7-64. I had repackaged it and made a correct install file but I lost the [censored] thing  Sad

I'll try doing a 32 bit OS install and then test out the file to see if it works  Smile
find
quote
#15
Close but no cigar  Wink

Two issues that I can see;

1) The WWAN slot no longer works so something is not right there.
2) The BIOS installer does not work with Win7 x64 (not the biggest issue)

The enhanced Menus are excellent! 

So something in the work seems to have turned off the WWAN slot. Prior to the flash it did work
find
quote
#16
Aha!

It appears that the WWAN slot can be turned on/off in the BIOS and this is why it was not appearing. However, when I turned it on I am getting 701 errors from the WWAN slot. 

So I'm guessing you did not whitelist the WWAN ?
find
quote
#17
(11-23-2014, 07:03 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Aha!

It appears that the WWAN slot can be turned on/off in the BIOS and this is why it was not appearing. However, when I turned it on I am getting 701 errors from the WWAN slot. 

So I'm guessing you did not whitelist the WWAN ?

Hi friend,
It's strange as this error :

The system has detected that the Wireless module is not installed correctly or . . not functioning . . . . Wireless Module (701).

is not for Whitelist (error 104 for WLan and 105 for WWan), but It seems as
your WiFi Card is not compatible with your System.
Try to tapeing Pin#20 and Pin#51 (WLan / Bluetooth Power Switch) !
I will check again WWan Patch and redo Bios Mod, then upload It here again
so You will try It
Let me know
Regards

WLan Mod (this is new not Camiloml) is working ? :

62F9F2F-4895-4AB5-8F1A-399D0D9C6B90_970.ROM BiosLockPcie (WLan)

0C15 : 8A C3 to B0 01 mov al, bl to mov al, 1

Remove Whitelist Mod (this is new not Camiloml) and I will check again :

7FA4AE0A-1404-4DCC-BE28-CE58029CF5D1_978.ROM BiosLockUsb (WWan)

092B : 8A C1 to B0 01 mov al, cl to mov al, 1

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
Hi!

I'm using your BIOS - the one you posted in this thread. I think it's close so don't get discouraged  Big Grin I got some more time to play with it;

701 Error seems to be a message to tell you that it did not detect the card (the BIOS thinks the slot is empty). You can skip the message. This seems to work OK with the WLAN slot (if there is no card installed you get this message which is as it should be). So don't worry about that I think it's normal behavior!

The problem is that no matter what I stick in the second WWAN slot (either WiFi or Crystal HD Card) nothing works. It is not detected. See picture...

   

The bottom slot is the WLAN slot and it is whitelisted and it works perfectly. Whatever I put in there, it works. 
The TOP slot is the WWAN slot and it does not work. Nothing I put in there is seen by the computer.

It does not seem to matter how the BIOS is adjusted, nothing in the top slot ever works. Both the cards in the picture work fine in the bottom slot - cards are OK. None of those cards work in top slot.

Motherboard is new OEM HP. I think this is a BIOS issue but maybe it can't be fixed. I don't know any more. Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom. It should work. I'm sure it's a BIOS issue but I don't know what it could be. I have to get back to work though!  Smile
find
quote
#19
(11-24-2014, 12:38 PM)marvin-miller Wrote: Hi!

I'm using your BIOS - the one you posted in this thread. I think it's close so don't get discouraged  Big Grin I got some more time to play with it;

701 Error seems to be a message to tell you that it did not detect the card (the BIOS thinks the slot is empty). You can skip the message. This seems to work OK with the WLAN slot (if there is no card installed you get this message which is as it should be). So don't worry about that I think it's normal behavior!

The problem is that no matter what I stick in the second WWAN slot (either WiFi or Crystal HD Card) nothing works. It is not detected. See picture...



The bottom slot is the WLAN slot and it is whitelisted and it works perfectly. Whatever I put in there, it works. 
The TOP slot is the WWAN slot and it does not work. Nothing I put in there is seen by the computer.

It does not seem to matter how the BIOS is adjusted, nothing in the top slot ever works. Both the cards in the picture work fine in the bottom slot - cards are OK. None of those cards work in top slot.

Motherboard is new OEM HP. I think this is a BIOS issue but maybe it can't be fixed. I don't know any more. Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom. It should work. I'm sure it's a BIOS issue but I don't know what it could be. I have to get back to work though!  Smile

Ok my friend,
now It's clear !, so may be WWan Patch is working, but issue can be on PCI slot activation !
I will give a look on other forums (You are sure of this : Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom).
I will reply quickly here
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
(11-24-2014, 04:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: now It's clear !, so may be WWan Patch is working, but issue can be on PCI slot activation !
I will give a look on other forums (You are sure of this : Lots of other people are running Crystal HD card in top slot & Wifi in bottom).
I will reply quickly here
Regards

I think you are correct, the slot is not activated. I do know that lots of people installed Crystal HD cards in other models of this laptop but they are more/less all the same and the 51731 BIOS supports models with WLAN only slot and also models with WLAN & WWAN slots (2 slots). As far as I know, they were putting the Crystal HD card into the WWAN slot and it worked fine.

I think you are right, the WWAN slot is off for some reason. There is software from HP that allows you to turn WWAN slot on and off but it never shows anything installed in that slot (same problem). The only conclusion I can come down to is that the slot is 'off' so it sees nothing.

I ordered a new OEM WWAN card that is supported for this system (whitelist approved). If it does not work with that then the slot must be 'off'  Sad If it does work, then we know it's something else. Perhaps flashing the BIOS (again) with the proper WWAN card installed will turn on the slot?

The OEM card is new and is coming from China so it could be a month before we know unless you find something else  Big Grin

Sorry for the pain, it should work. The WWAN slot even has a spot for the SIM card so it's supported - it's just not 'on'  Rolleyes
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)