Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227530
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310581
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

HP dv9000 Phoenix bios unlock request
#1
I'd like to get the bios features unlocked on this system. It's an HP dv9610us with Phoenix bios. The newest bios for it is here.

Thanks
find
quote
#2
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60554251

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Thanks a million! I really needed it fast. I'm going to try it now and I'll post back with the results.

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote
#4
Hi friend,
after Bios Update can You make a RW Anything report to add Slic 2.1
Support to this Bios ?
I would to get the SLIC + NWL + ADV Bios file !
Let me know
regards

Here You go for RW report :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...atest-News

Open RWEverything.

After RWEverything Opens, click ACCESS - ACPI Tables.

When ACPI Tables opens, click anywhere within the ACPI Window.

Now click CONTROL + F2 to save the entire table.

Save this Report to the desktop WITHOUT CHANGING THE NAME and either attach this file to your post or upload it

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
I'll do it. I'm making a boot USB stick with Windows 95 boot files. Could you tell me I need from this bios you modded? And why is there two .WPH files? Do I need both, and do I have to rename them?

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote
#6
I forgot to include tge autorun !
so You have to choice your version !

30CFF34A_GF_7150M_nForce_630M

30CFF34B_GF_8400M_GS

Wait I will reply how to execute It !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
You can execute from Comand prompt using these comands :

Path=C:\HPBIOS\NOWHITELIST
SavePath
Setup=QUANTA.vbe
Overwrite=1

Or making an Autoextracting WinRAR file with these Comment added or flash from USB Dos
Bootable using PH161700.EXE and executing this comands :

ph161700 /X /FORCE /O /C /S 30CFF34A.WPH

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Thanks again. I'm doing this and about 5 other things at the same time. I'll post back as soon as I get it done.

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote
#9
Here is the version Autoexec (must run It as Admin) of
Bios F.34 SLIC + NWL + ADV (You have to try your Recovery Procedure
before test this one to be sure to recovery your laptop) :

http://rghost.net/60558241

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
I have my bootable USB made. I found the 30CFF34A.WPH is the version for this laptop. It's a 32 bit system. What else needs to go the the USB?

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)