Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Superlative Сasual Dating - Authentic Ma...
Last Post: zarigueia
Today 10:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: d3m3n7r
Today 10:32 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 4443
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire S3-391 BIOS Unlock
Last Post: yousade
Today 08:23 AM
» Replies: 56
» Views: 25347
[REQUEST] Thinkpad T14S G3 AMD (Type 21C...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 04:37 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo B490 (H1ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: sardax
Yesterday 10:03 PM
» Replies: 101
» Views: 31838
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unl...
Yesterday 04:44 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 57994
Acer Predator Helios 300 N17C1 G3-572-79...
Last Post: chadreuel
Yesterday 11:39 AM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 BIOS Unl...
Yesterday 07:25 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 895
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Yesterday 03:52 AM
» Replies: 1972
» Views: 662065
[Request] Acer Aspire Z1620 (h61h aio v1...
Last Post: spingernexx
04-24-2024 06:09 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 175
[REQUEST] Lenovo G505 (82CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: khaos
04-24-2024 04:15 PM
» Replies: 155
» Views: 55346
Asus Prime b250m plus, RAM compatibility
Last Post: Slayery777
04-24-2024 06:23 AM
» Views: 159
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Request Clevo W230...
Last Post: happycrazyman
04-23-2024 03:53 PM
» Views: 139
Rog Strix B650E-F BIOS File Extraction
Last Post: panmetrix24
04-23-2024 11:25 AM
» Views: 155
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
04-23-2024 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69811
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
04-23-2024 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1378
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
04-23-2024 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70762
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
04-22-2024 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11198
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: ati90
04-22-2024 05:02 AM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 37111
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: SteamTug
04-22-2024 04:24 AM
» Replies: 1731
» Views: 546132

How To Clear NVRAM ? Please Help...
Information 
Hi to every one reading this and thanks in advance... I got a very rare and very serious problem !!! I Have an intel DG41RQ motherboard which has a BIOS that saves to NVRAM not, I figured that out recently when I removed the CMOS battery and placed it back settings like fan spinning at 100% and CPU at full speed all the time are still enabled !!! my problem is somehow maybe my PS/2 keyboard got disabled in the bios some how !! well it was working normaly at the beginning in windows 8 pro then it stopped working once when I booted !! I modified the registery and it worked !! shutdown my PC and when booting up again my BIOS can't detect my keyboard !!! that was very disturbing !!! It's like this for 3 days !!! I tried almost everything and nothing worked !!! I have tried reflashing the bios in recovery mode and settings are the same ( ofcourse it saves in EPROM so setting won't change )... I did try with the jumper and figured out from the manual that the jumper only enables recovery mode or no passwords mode !!! in no passwords mode still no keyboard detected !!! I don't know what to do only my mouse is functioning so I am using virtual keyboard in windows 8 PRO !!! some one please help by telling me how to clear the NVRAM or if u got any other tips or solutions then please help !!! I am really Doomed !!! thanks in advance !!!
find
NVRAM = CMOS emulated in ROM so You can try only to reinstall Original Bios and hope It will reset all
after Updateing Bios then load Default Settings and Save then Reboot !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
I have already tried that before asking for help here and no hope !!! The bios image perhaps only updates main firmware and in some way it keeps settings saved into EPROM untouched !!! so it is like settings are saved some where else different than where the main firmware that can be flashed is located !!! I flashed it in recovery mode and tried BIOS update and both gave me no results !!! but my friend I have a previous backup for my BIOS which was made in universal bios backup toolkit !!! but it was made for an older version of the BIOS and btw the size of the image is much smaller than the image intel provides !!! I wonder if flashing that would help or making the situation even worse !!! any help will be appreciated !!! btw thanks bro for all ur help !!!

and one more thing would a usb keyboard work in the bios ?? I don't really have one around but my friend has, he is a very close friend so I think I may be able to borrow his keyboard for a while to I get things fixed... my BIOS has a reset to default option in it !!

if nothing worked I might need to contact intel if they have left any trick on the mobo for such cases !!! any way my regards bro and thanks a lot for ur efforts and time !!!
find
The backup Image is 1mb and the update image is 3.06 mb !!! so it is a [censored] lot of difference and the backup is for an older bios version but both versions have same tabs so no settings will differ only the new update had some new hardware support !!! and the backup toolkit creates the image in .ROM extension and my bios uses .bio so I renamed it it the name my bios uses for flashing with .bio extension !! will that damage any data ? ( I think not, cuz data in a files stays the same no matter what the extension and the extension at the end of the name is only so systems can identify the file type...)
find
oh I wrote H311 and they made it as censored !!! all I mean is to express the big difference !!! wow nice system here !! don't even let a word slip !!! I like that
find
Intel user guide .pdf document for my motherboard says: " The BIOS is stored in the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Flash component "
I didn't really understand what that means but maybe u do if it may help find out a solution for my problem... if u understand that and are able to explain then please do and thanks a lot... if u know any where on the internet where it is explained then it is even better... I googled it out and found out only that motorolla developed that and how this feature transmits data ( a lot of computer science stuff... ) and I found nothing really interesting !!!
btw thanks for every thing BDMaster u are the best here !!!!
find
I think if I brick my BIOS and then recover with the jumper and the recovery image intel supported might wipe my settings !! is there any chance in that BDMaster ??? or should I try a previous backup of my BIOS ???
find
Upload your Old Bios Backup (1MB size) here please !
Then use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

I will try to check if possible to use your Old Bios Backup to reflash It !
let me know
Regards

P.S. You can buy the Tools (SPI PGM + Clip) and We can reflash Original Firmware fresh without any Settings !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
here is a zip file containing the old backup image (1mb) the new update I installed recently (something like a month ago ) for my bios, the one with the backup tools u provided and the one with universal backup tool ! thanks a lot u are a really good guy !!!
and btw sorry for taking all that time !!! my internet is as slow as snails !!! oh and sorry my PC crashed for some reason !!! when ever I run that backup tools 12 it totally freezes the PC and all functions stop !!! tried that twice... maybe that means something ?!?!?!

Attached Files
.zip   backup+original_update.zip (Size: 3.56 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
tools like (spi pgm + clip ) are not available in the country I am living at currently !!! nor I have a paypal account or credit card to buy from ebay nor there is even ebay or amazon or any store like that here !!! but good new is Iam going back to germany soon and gonna have all what was mentioned above !!! then yes I will buy all kind of tools a guy like me who messes with electronics needs !!! and btw thanks for ur recommendations, efforts help and all of that !!!
find