Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309822
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

Insyde H20 bios gateway nv7915U
#31
(09-12-2010, 03:39 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Yeah but now we have no test machine Tongue

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush..

we where trying to over look that major draw back in our plan.

lol
find
quote
#32
Thanks TheWiz, seems my mail server decided to not forward the notifications.

If the Gateway shows the Power and Advanced tabs on the BIOS setup page but with only a few options then suppression modification should work.

The Asus is not Insyde, it is I believe AMI and EFI but I think you already know this. I'll have a look if Marcans scripts work for it when I get home.
find
quote
#33
(09-12-2010, 09:48 PM)Sgt-Pepper Wrote: Thanks TheWiz, seems my mail server decided to not forward the notifications.

If the Gateway shows the Power and Advanced tabs on the BIOS setup page but with only a few options then suppression modification should work.

The Asus is not Insyde, it is I believe AMI and EFI but I think you already know this. I'll have a look if Marcans scripts work for it when I get home.

yep. this i know.
kind of wished the notification stuff was working a few weeks ago...then i might still have the gateway.

but this ami *cough* encrypted *cough* bios....i dont know...lol

i resurrected the correct thread for this so we can jump over there when you guys are ready.
find
quote
#34
OK, ill take a loot at the BIOS ASAP. I never dealt that case but I think there's a good shot of modding it Smile

TheWiz
www find
quote
#35
(09-14-2010, 06:24 PM)TheWiz Wrote: OK, ill take a loot at the BIOS ASAP. I never dealt that case but I think there's a good shot of modding it Smile

TheWiz

yu et it done and drinks are on me!!
find
quote
#36
out of interest from reading this forum as well as unlocked the bios on the nv79u laptop, i am funny enough reading the forum on one, if the interest in the modding of the bios is possibly i would be interested in offering my laptop as a test subject, but i would also need some help on doing so.
regards,
Bloodwi11

So Far from reading around i have a SLIC dump for it already and im wondering what i would need to supply to help you all with working towards modding this easier any posts would be helpful!
find
quote
#37
I see nothing new here for quite a while. Sad

I have an NV7915U and sure would like some real control over it - especially the fan settings. Dang fan rarely comes on, and it seems to be at the wrong times (not hot).

I just installed v1.07 from the au.gateway.com site, and no change in available options. Sure would like some. Smile

Willing to test if risk of bricking is way low. I am a 30-year PC tech - I can handle most things that would be needed to participate.

TIA!
find
quote
#38
Bump.

As my laptop just shut down AGAIN due to overheating because the fan won't come on at the right time, I sure would like to see my BIOS options enabled. Wink
find
quote
#39
RE-bump.

Can someone PLEASE help me, or at least aim me at the tools I'll need.
I haven't done x86 assembler in almost 20 years, but if that's what it takes...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)