Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424240
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223963
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309563
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

Intel S5000VSA server board help me unlock bios please!!!!
#1
Hi guys i have an Intel v5000vsa server board with 2 Xeon L5420 and i would like to overclock them, problem is this is a server board and the bios has no overclock options.
Can anybody crack this bios to show all the options and hidden menus and to apply the latest cpu microupdate patch in the bios?
Thanks Smile


Attached Files
.rar   IntelCorporation-S5000.86B.15.00.0101.110920101604.rar (Size: 1.32 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#2
A server has to work stable and not overclocked. I suggest to buy two other cpu to
get more speed. Just my 5 cents - on a server Wink
find
quote
#3
(07-12-2014, 01:11 AM)Chevez Wrote: A server has to work stable and not overclocked. I suggest to buy two other cpu to
get more speed. Just my 5 cents - on a server Wink

I got the same problem and i want to overlock as well Big Grin same board
find
quote
#4
(07-16-2014, 08:49 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 01:11 AM)Chevez Wrote: A server has to work stable and not overclocked. I suggest to buy two other cpu to
get more speed. Just my 5 cents - on a server Wink

I got the same problem and i want to overlock as well Big Grin same board


Try this out

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e4b944f85a/I...101604.rom
find
quote
#5
(07-17-2014, 04:25 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 08:49 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 01:11 AM)Chevez Wrote: A server has to work stable and not overclocked. I suggest to buy two other cpu to
get more speed. Just my 5 cents - on a server Wink

I got the same problem and i want to overlock as well Big Grin same board


Try this out

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e4b944f85a/I...101604.rom

It doesn t work it says its a non valid bios update file Sad
find
quote
#6
(07-18-2014, 04:40 PM)pedroc Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 04:25 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 08:49 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 01:11 AM)Chevez Wrote: A server has to work stable and not overclocked. I suggest to buy two other cpu to
get more speed. Just my 5 cents - on a server Wink

I got the same problem and i want to overlock as well Big Grin same board


Try this out

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e4b944f85a/I...101604.rom

It doesn t work it says its a non valid bios update file Sad
[censored] .. i dont know how to calculate a new checksum Sad
find
quote
#7
(07-19-2014, 03:54 AM)Knogle Wrote:
(07-18-2014, 04:40 PM)pedroc Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 04:25 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 08:49 AM)FBDIMM Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 01:11 AM)Chevez Wrote: A server has to work stable and not overclocked. I suggest to buy two other cpu to
get more speed. Just my 5 cents - on a server Wink

I got the same problem and i want to overlock as well Big Grin same board


Try this out

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e4b944f85a/I...101604.rom

It doesn t work it says its a non valid bios update file Sad
[censored] .. i dont know how to calculate a new checksum Sad
help anybody can unlock this bios please?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)