Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224555
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

LENOVO THINKCENTRE M72E
#1
Hi everyone:

I need some help with this, i have for some reason the slic damaged, I saw the .RW code with winhex and the SLIC part was incomplete, so i need to ream the slic of the bios. I couldn't do it by myself, and I'm really frustrated about it. I really need this because it is for my university.

Here are the required files:

SLIC: http://www.mediafire.com/download/26skd4...lcx/LENOVO[TC-F1]2.1-DE6E6E42.BIN

.RW File: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ud8lw8277x...cpiTbls.rw

and the BIOS: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...y67usa.exe

By the way, the only tool who recognized the bios was the Phoenix/Dell/EFI Slic mod

THANKS!

Sorry for my english, I'm not native =)


Attached Files
.bin   LENOVO[TC-F1]2.1-DE6E6E42.BIN (Size: 374 bytes / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#2
(09-04-2014, 07:34 PM)kevxar Wrote: Hi everyone:

I need some help with this, i have for some reason the slic damaged, I saw the .RW code with winhex and the SLIC part was incomplete, so i need to ream the slic of the bios. I couldn't do it by myself, and I'm really frustrated about it. I really need this because it is for my university.

Here are the required files:

SLIC: http://www.mediafire.com/download/26skd4...lcx/LENOVO[TC-F1]2.1-DE6E6E42.BIN

.RW File: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ud8lw8277x...cpiTbls.rw

and the BIOS: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...y67usa.exe

By the way, the only tool who recognized the bios was the Phoenix/Dell/EFI Slic mod

THANKS!

Sorry for my english, I'm not native =)

Try marker: LENOVO_THINKCENTRE_M72E_f1jy67usa_marker
https://app.box.com/s/qewkavp1nrp4u4dgxcda
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
Thanks for the response! you're really fast. I'll try this tomorrow and then will tell you if it works.
find
quote
#4
The .bat didn't work so i put the code manually

when I put resetoax.exe showed me this:

"Lenovo OEM Active 2 Structure for AMI Core8 BIOS Finded !!
SW_SMI_port is 00B2
Reset Marker success, you can update Marker again!"

Then when I put afudos.exe TC-F1.bin /L2 /OEMSMI:27 stays there and does nothing
after a while show me "Bad command or file name" i tried again but it shows me the same .
find
quote
#5
Update from PURE DOS with USB-bootable?

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#6
Yes, i tried with freedos, win98 dos boot, and still nothing. Can you provide me the .CAP file with the new slic? i mean to flash directly all the bios code.
find
quote
#7
IT WORKED !
I tried with the same code, the @echo off line from the .bat is not recognized by DOS, and deactivated from the bios the security boot and hardware password management. Thank you very much, now we can proceed to activate windows 7 Pro with KMS license .
find
quote
#8
Thanks for feedback.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#9
(09-04-2014, 09:29 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 07:34 PM)kevxar Wrote: Hi everyone:

I need some help with this, i have for some reason the slic damaged, I saw the .RW code with winhex and the SLIC part was incomplete, so i need to ream the slic of the bios. I couldn't do it by myself, and I'm really frustrated about it. I really need this because it is for my university.

Here are the required files:

SLIC: http://www.mediafire.com/download/26skd4...lcx/LENOVO[TC-F1]2.1-DE6E6E42.BIN

.RW File: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ud8lw8277x...cpiTbls.rw

and the BIOS: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...y67usa.exe

By the way, the only tool who recognized the bios was the Phoenix/Dell/EFI Slic mod

THANKS!

Sorry for my english, I'm not native =)

Try marker: LENOVO_THINKCENTRE_M72E_f1jy67usa_marker
https://app.box.com/s/qewkavp1nrp4u4dgxcda
Look README to update. Please post results.

Hi !
Can you reupload  LENOVO_THINKCENTRE_M72E_f1jy67usa_marker ?

I need the TC-F1 marker to a Lenovo 62 model.
It's the same of M72E.

Thanks !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)