Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424183
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223864
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

Lenovo B570e CPU whitelist removal
#31
I took the risk. Not a big problem, I anyway needed a better CPU. I now have a HP ProBook 6560b. I may try recovering Lenovo later but it is more or less useless for me without i5. Are there ways to get the updated VBIOS or Management Engine?
find
quote
#32
Hi there,

I am pretty sure that Lenovo's whitelist will not allow for my B570 to take a i5-2520M cpu that I bought (manual only lists 2410m, 2310M, 2430M, and 2330M which I have).

I did see the B570e thread, but I am not sure if there is a significant enough difference between the two models that there would be different bios.

Also I am running on linux so I would need a dos package (which I have used to whitelist my wifi module already) even if the B570e thread is relevant.

I am going to include both the stock and the wifi modified bios packages.

Best,
Yurilebbie


Attached Files
.zip   44CN43WW_NWL_DOS_ByCamiloml.zip (Size: 4.47 MB / Downloads: 47)
.zip   44CN43WW.zip (Size: 7.52 MB / Downloads: 31)
find
quote
#33
I don't understand !
You have the Bios Mod by Camiloml for DOS ?
You posted here !
So what are asking ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
Oh I am sorry I thought that WiFi whitelist was different from cpu whitelist. Is it the same in this instance?
find
quote
#35
Szia, tudna segíteni cpu upgrade i5 2410M error boot ?
Lenovo B570 bios uefi unloced?
Gyártó: Lenovo:
- Modell: Lenovo B570e
A Bios legújabb verziója: 44CN43WW
-Bios Bios link: https://www.driversforlenovo.com/update-...pdate.html
find
quote
#36
Post screenshots of CPU & Mainboard tabs of CPU-Z with native CPU.
find
quote
#37
(06-18-2023, 06:48 AM)Halált hozó Wrote:
Tegyen közzé képernyőképeket a natív CPU-val rendelkező CPU -Z CPU- ról és az alaplapról .

https://i.imgur.com/s07bA01.png


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#38
Make a photo of the screen with "cpu upgrade i5 2410M error boot".
This laptop has support of i5-2410M - https://browser.geekbench.com/geekbench2/2731184
find
quote
#39
(06-18-2023, 09:21 AM)Halált hozó Wrote: Készítsen fényképet a képernyőről a  "cpu upgrade i5 2410M error boot" funkcióval .
Ez a laptop támogatja az i5-2410M-et - https://browser.geekbench.com/geekbench2/2731184
https://i.imgur.com/Ru0venz.png
find
quote
#40
That's not a BIOS problem.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)