Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424303
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3592
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224171
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6309
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61161

Lenovo B590 unlock the checking original battery
#21
Wow! That article by Matthew is very interesting! It makes me want to start disassembling my laptop's EC! Wink Thanks for sharing these links BDMaster!

As I am still focused on learning how to modify Insyde and Award UEFI images, as well as learning new modding techniques for Phoenix/AMI UEFI, I am going to have to take back my modification offer for now as it is very involved.

I wish you all the best of luck!

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#22
Now integrated my B590 battery patches into thinkpad-ec project as a pull-request, so permanent flashing should now work too.
find
quote
#23
hi i have a problem with lenovo b590
i replaced the new battery but i don't recognize it so how to remove this whitelist in the bios for non-genuine batteries.
brand of greencell battery 3 days old.
error displayed:
the battery installed is not supported by this system and will not be charged ...

bios data:
type: phoenix bios / acpi 2.0
vendor lenovo
version: H9ET92WW (1.29)

stock bios
url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OF7qhk9...sp=sharing

thanks in advance
find
quote
#24
Good afternoon. I need to rmove the baterry whitelist. Wich tool do i use to backup and send you the bios ??
Tks
find
quote
#25
You can patch it yourself
Only patch in memory (to try it out):
https://github.com/leecher1337/thinkpad-Lx30-ec


Patch it permanently: 
https://github.com/leecher1337/thinkpad-ec/tree/Lx30
find
quote
#26
whitelist Lenovo B590 bettary
hello i need lenovo b590 bettary whitelist im facing issue replace battery i attach old bios both ec+main with picture error
serial of laptop :WB11741840
P/N : 59370490
Model Name : 2020


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   LENOVO B590.rar (Size: 4.89 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#27
(03-22-2022, 04:00 PM)leecher1337 Wrote: You can patch it yourself
Only patch in memory (to try it out):
https://github.com/leecher1337/thinkpad-Lx30-ec


Patch it permanently: 
https://github.com/leecher1337/thinkpad-ec/tree/Lx30

Please ,patching instructions??
Thank you.
find
quote
#28
Hello ,

Can you help me to remove the battery check date, wifi whitelist and have access to advanced menus

Result : https://www.sendspace.com/file/28ui4x

Thanks!
find
quote
#29
Hi there,

I am looking for some help in order to disable the battery checking. I've tested out the github workarround but it seems it doesn't work for my old laptop.

B590
Bios Version : H9ET73WW (1.10)
EC version : H9EC07WW (1.00)

I also have done a backup but maybe it was done with the wrong tool (Bios backup toolkit 2.0) -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/iy5ef9

Thanks!
find
quote
#30
Hello! I need help since new battery says "The battery installed is not supported by this system and will not charge". Me laptop is:
Lenovo B590
model name: 20208
UEFI BIOS version: H1ET85WW(1.23)
Embedded Controller Version: H1EC34WW(1.14)
I tried github links mentioned on previous pages without any luck. Every tool says I either have unsupported BIOS or EC. I tried to flash another BIOS but there's only 3 version at lenovo site: 75 without any manual how to install it, 84 (says I have the same version) and 92 (says I have incompatible hardware). Anyway, I doubt flashing the official BIOS would do any trick. So here I am asking for the help.

I tried to dump my bios with FPT but it fails saying I can't use this tool with my hardware (laptop is intel core-i3-based though). And I can't find any link to download BACKUP_Tools19 anywhere. Can you help me with just that for the start?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)