Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224627
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Lenovo IdeaPad Y530
#1
Sad 
Hi All,
I would like to ask for help.
Some time ago I decided that I replace an old HDD to SDD, I did swap and I tried install Windows 10 (!) After the computer booted from USB I was surprised black screen (I red in the internet that on this model is hard to install W10). So I rebooted computer and I tried install Windows 7. Windows 7 did not install too, but without black screen. I turned off computer. After that I could not turned it on.  Computer flashed only for few seconds and turned off.
No idea what happened. I went to the laptop service and they told my that GPU is dead/or motherboard or both.
Well, I thought, old laptop maybe I did not have a luck
I decided to buy new parts. I found used but working motherboard and gpu. I decided to buy "green motherboard" DDR3 and nVidia Geforce 9600M GS, before I had a yellow/gold - DDR2 and GPU nvidia Gefore 9300M GS 
I installed everything in order, connect all cables, tapes etc..
Laptop turned on, everything is "working" (I believe), CPU, GPU, north-bridge, are warm and fan is spinning, but I have a black screen, no display, even if I connected external monitor. 
What I think maybe my BIOS doesn't work correctly with GPU, or WiFi, or something else. I would like to flash new unlocked one and try.
What I know laptop's bios has got something like "white list" I would like to remove all blockage.
Has anyone here can share with me unlocked bios or shall I do it myself but I do not know which module and what to edit in Hex editor.
I could not find any solution for my laptop, it is not popular. 
I know that this is an old laptop and maybe it is not worth to save it but I like it and I would like to get it to run.
For any thought I would be very gratefully.
Thanks
Michael,
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)